Jump to content

A Place For Thoughts


Recommended Posts

I feel like I am unable to commit to relationships because of my past. Whenever I feel like I am in a relationship, I feel like I belong to that person in a way that takes away my freedom. To anyone who’s reading this, I am genuinely feeling bad about this, yet I feel like I can’t change it... 

On 12/25/2020 at 12:42 AM, Pore said:

A safe space where you can share what you are feeling/thinking/going through atm or vent out whatever u feel.

Feel free and be free. 

:kiss:

Let me start by saying that I feel happy rn and my mental health has been boosted a lot by these festivities around me with my family. 

I feel light. 🧡

 

Thank you for this, I truly appreciate it...

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A safe space where you can share what you are feeling/thinking/going through atm or vent out whatever u feel. Feel free and be free.  Let me start by saying that I feel happy rn and my mental health has been boosted a lot by these festivities around me with my family.  I feel light. 🧡  

Thank you for this topic.  I really hope my mental health journey will get better with the new year. This pandemic really fucked me up.

same. Lost my job because of it. But I wish u all the best.  very good news, hun. And a great thing I should do as well haha

Posted Images

Just now, Tan Nazlı said:

I feel like I am unable to commit to relationships because of my past. Whenever I feel like I am in a relationship, I feel like I belong to that person in a way that takes away my freedom. To anyone who’s reading this, I am genuinely feeling bad about this, yet I feel like I can’t change it... 

It will change when you'll find someone who wont let you feel this way.  You belong to yourself ❤

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/25/2020 at 1:08 AM, Matt said:

Thank you for this topic. 

I really hope my mental health journey will get better with the new year. This pandemic really fucked me up.

Bad things sometimes are the reason for great things to come... I don’t know what you’ve been through. But I surely believe, those things made you braver and stronger.

1 minute ago, Adeline said:

It will change when you'll find someone who wont let you feel this way.  You belong to yourself ❤

Thank you, baby ❤️ I hope we all find those people...

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

 

Thank you, baby ❤️ I hope we all find those people...

Everyone deserves to be loved and treated with respect and if it's not the case,  don't bother to stay 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Administrator
7 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I truly admire the healthcare workers... We should all be grateful for those people in these times.

It is such an underrated profession IMO. We don’t talk enough about how important their job is....

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Matt said:

It is such an underrated profession IMO. We don’t talk enough about how important their job is....

I started working in a clinic but as a student... I actually get to see them work, it’s so inspiring. I wish everyone at home knew the things that were going on there...

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I truly admire the healthcare workers... We should all be grateful for those people in these times.

My aunt and uncle are both doctors and they kept working in this situation without any break they did not go out, see their family children and while we are sitting at our safe covid free houses they live in hospital that's so hard we all need to respect them

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mert said:

My aunt and uncle are both doctors and they kept working in this situation without any break they did not go out, see their family children and while we are sitting at our safe covid free houses they live in hospital that's so hard we all need to respect them

I can’t imagine how hard life is for them and for their children... That is such a great sacrifice to make... God bless them 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Tan Nazlı said:

I can’t imagine how hard life is for them and for their children... That is such a great sacrifice to make... God bless them 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Thank you so much the situation is so hard for every one we need to stay calm and find something which will make us happy 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I just started a new job and my coworkers told my boss that they feel that I am pretentious and that I don't really care about them… I don't really know what I did to give that impression but it didn't make me feel good to be honest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Adrian Rosas said:

I just started a new job and my coworkers told my boss that they feel that I am pretentious and that I don't really care about them… I don't really know what I did to give that impression but it didn't make me feel good to be honest.

That's so sad, people are the worst sometimes.  Dont blame yourself,  do you job and prove them wrong 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/24/2020 at 4:08 PM, Matt said:

Thank you for this topic. 

I really hope my mental health journey will get better with the new year. This pandemic really fucked me up.

Thank you again for opening this space for us. I was never brave enough to share about my mental health with other people. 🙏🏻 

  • Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, tony said:

Thank you again for opening this space for us. I was never brave enough to share about my mental health with other people. 🙏🏻 

It's an amazing space for us to talk and to be supportive and positive with each other ❤ I'm proud of you  @tonyto be brave enough to share now 😘💜

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Adeline said:

It's an amazing space for us to talk and to be supportive and positive with each other ❤ I'm proud of you  @tonyto be brave enough to share now 😘💜

Thank you my dear ❤️ Thank you for your responses and for sharing about you too, I know you have been through hard times as well. ❤️

  • Thanks 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, tony said:

Thank you my dear ❤️ Thank you for your responses and for sharing about you too, I know you have been through hard times as well. ❤️

You're welcome ❤ yes I have but I can't complain now I'm okay. I always said,  I'm not really happy but I'm not sad either,  I'm in the middle most of the time. I keep my life simple to avoid stress.  It might be not the best way to live a life but it's my way to feel good ❤ I found a balance .

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Adeline said:

You're welcome ❤ yes I have but I can't complain now I'm okay. I always said,  I'm not really happy but I'm not sad either,  I'm in the middle most of the time. I keep my life simple to avoid stress.  It might be not the best way to live a life but it's my way to feel good ❤ I found a balance .

As long as you feel okay, that’s more than enough ❤️ I wish I could give you a big hug. 

  • Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, tony said:

As long as you feel okay, that’s more than enough ❤️ I wish I could give you a big hug. 

That's so kind of you ☺ but I prefer a virtual hug anyway lol I don't like to be touched 🙄

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Adeline said:

That's so kind of you ☺ but I prefer a virtual hug anyway lol I don't like to be touched 🙄

LOL 😆 

I’m a huger to be honest, but I love to give virtual hugs as well. 
 

image.gif.708e4bb29be98e5f1b580bc1bdf965a9.gif

  • Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites

My self sabotaging habits make me drive away the people I care the most about. I'm trying so hard to unlearn these habits and to use coping techniques when I have these thoughts and ideas, but it gets so hard sometimes. And then everything good goes away 😔

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...