Sour Candy (Demo)

• Gallery Admin

Days ahead of Chromatica first anniversary, the "Sour Candy" demo sung by Madison Love leaked online. She's one of the writers of the song.

Listen:

• Love 7
  • WIG 1
  • WOW 4
  • Annoyed 1
24 minutes ago, monsthair said:

So it looks like Gaga bought the song and didn't actually write any of it… This is so disappointing it's not the first time she does that

not necessarily. she could've wrote her own part. half of ARTPOP was bought as well. I don't see much wrong with it tbh.

6 hours ago, monsthair said:

So it looks like Gaga bought the song and didn't actually write any of it… This is so disappointing it's not the first time she does that

It’s literally missing her verse here 🤡

I don’t see any issue to buy a song when all the others were written by her 

Posted (edited)
10 hours ago, monsthair said:

maybe this is just a concept demo what they sent to BLACKPINK and sing by Madison instead of Gaga bc they afraid of leaking 

Edited by Botondkaa
12 hours ago, Shadow works said:

It’s literally missing her verse here 🤡

I don’t see any issue to buy a song when all the others were written by her 

Now chromatica has two songs that have been worked before for others. Sine From Above (confirmed by Elton John on Gaga Radio) and now Sour Candy. 

Maybe the other songs are original. 1000 Doves is 100% original since the demo was released. 

• ★ Moderator
On 5/27/2021 at 8:20 AM, monsthair said:

Its not a bad thing though? 

• 2 weeks later...