Add Your Pronouns To Your Profile!

• ★ Moderator

Hi Monsters! 

Our admin @Matt has been kind enough to add features that allow you to put information such as your pronouns, your location, how long you've been a Little Monster and what your favorite Gaga album is! 👏😍

To edit your profile, please remember that you have to go to the home page and click the button with the 3 lines in the top right hand corner…F88A4D7B-6586-4CAF-B585-BEA5587B6B17.jpeg

Then, after you click the 3 lines, click your username which will lead you to your profile…

5BB72457-7192-4829-AD80-688CBBA3771D.jpeg

To edit your profile information, click the pencil icon in the top right hand corner…

EA646D12-3596-4F97-BFE2-46EA6D82D450.jpeg

To add your pronouns, scroll down to where you see the word "Pronouns" and click your preferred pronouns…

A795C91B-81C3-4170-B813-8125724BBC20.png

To add your location, simply just go to the part where it says "Location", click the box underneath it and type in the name of the country you live in. 

Repeat the instructions you did for the location part for the "Little Monster Since" part and type in the year you became a Little Monster (if you want to). 

For the "Favorite Album" bit, repeat the same steps you did for the "Pronouns" bit. 

Finally, for the "Tours" part, click the boxes beside any tours you've been to. A pink box with a white tick (aka check mark) will be shown beside whichever ones are ticked. 

Finally… Hit save and you're done! 😄

A big thank you to our admin for adding all of these amazing features! 👏🥰

Have fun, everyone! ❤️

BBBB7F67-8D21-4D56-AFE6-652C98702289.jpeg

• Love 3
  • Matt changed the title to Add Your Pronouns To Your Profile!

I love this feature! Just updated my profile! 

Also, you explained the edit process really well, thank you! ❤️

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
2 hours ago, dafniye said:

I love this feature! Just updated my profile! 

Also, you explained the edit process really well, thank you! ❤️

That's no problem at all! 👏🥰

• 2 weeks later...