WELCOME BACK LITTLE MONSTERS

gagaflix

I already had an account but I couldn’t log back in somehow, the good thing is that now my account is linked to my Twitter and the experience feels more legit ️ So I’m glad I made that change. And yes we’re thrilled to have LGN back, the app is not up and running yet but it will soon which I find better than the webpage version. Anyways it’s good to have them back! Hope you’re all well. 

• Love 2

• ★ Administrator
9 hours ago, MonstersNation_ said:

I already had an account but I couldn’t log back in somehow, the good thing is that now my account is linked to my Twitter and the experience feels more legit ️ So I’m glad I made that change. And yes we’re thrilled to have LGN back, the app is not up and running yet but it will soon which I find better than the webpage version. Anyways it’s good to have them back! Hope you’re all well. 

Unfortunately all the old accounts got deleted 🥺 thank you for coming back. 

• Love 4

12 hours ago, MonstersNation_ said:

Yess im sure the app will be back on track soon!!

3 hours ago, Matt said:

Unfortunately all the old accounts got deleted 🥺 thank you for coming back. 

What matters is that we are all together again ahahah

:kiss:

• Love 2