Donatella Versace To Design A Born This Way Shirt

Matt

• ★ Administrator

In a recent interview with Italian singer Fedez, Donatella Versace confirmed that she designed a shirt to celebrate 10 years of Lady Gaga's Born This Way.

Timestamp: 1:06:45

The design of the shirt is still unknown, but what was confirmed is that all the proceeds from the sale, will go to The Born This Way Foundation.

View full article

• Love 4

• ★ Moderator

Its gonna be so expensive 🥲 but its not new. Excited to see her design for it. Cant wait.

• ★ Moderator

This is so amazing! I can't wait to see what it looks like! I have no doubt I'll want to buy it when it comes out! 😂 It's probably gonna be really expensive though 😂 And I'm (quite literally) broke 😂

16 hours ago, Ray said:

Its gonna be so expensive 🥲

I was thinking the same 😭 I would love to get it, also because it’s for a good cause.
Donatella said the t-shirt will have
“10 years 
Born This Way
Versace” on it.
It’s already iconic 😭 But I feel like it’s gonna cost something like 200€, maybe?!?!
But I hope they will do a reasonable prince as it is for charity, and more people could get it!

• ★ Moderator
7 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I was thinking the same 😭 I would love to get it, also because it’s for a good cause.
Donatella said the t-shirt will have
“10 years 
Born This Way
Versace” on it.
It’s already iconic 😭 But I feel like it’s gonna cost something like 200€, maybe?!?!
But I hope they will do a reasonable prince as it is for charity, and more people could get it!

i hope so too but tbh i dont see it selling for a cheap price its def gonna be around 200€ 😭 its versace after all. Eitheir way we can look forward to the other merch on site TBA. 

:fun:

• Love 1

My first thought when I heard the news was sweet! I can't wait to buy it. But then I remembered it's Versace and not some $40 shirt 👁️👄👁️