Bree Runway confirms Chromatica remix presence!

LittleMouse

• ★ Senior Moderator

Rising rapper-popstar and known little monster Bree Runway has confirmed on The Jonathan Ross Show her presence on Chromatica's upcoming remix album.

“I’m going to be on Lady Gaga’s album… I love her. I’ve now got a great relationship with her producer. He put out a tweet teasing the album and I text him and I was like, ‘Why you teasing this album and I’m not part of it..?’ He said, ‘Check your texts, I text you three weeks ago…’ It’s in motion now." 

Source

Who's excited? :cheering:

• Love 2
  • LMAO 1

another shot before we kiss the otherside!

OMG yass I had always wondered why she didn't on the album because she's such a fan, the collabs just get more and more interesting. 

5 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Am I the only one who has no idea who ALL those people in the album are? 😅

They are all underground/indie so ofc many don't know about them, but I really suggest listening to Rina's debut album SAWAYAMA , or check out this collab between her and Pabllo Vittar: 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

OMG yass I had always wondered why she didn't on the album because she's such a fan, the collabs just get more and more interesting. 

They are all underground/indie so ofc many don't know about them, but I really suggest listening to Rina's debut album SAWAYAMA , or check out this collab between her and Pabllo Vittar: 

Thank you! I'm gonna listen to it. So far I have only heard the song she did with Elton :)

11 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Am I the only one who has no idea who ALL those people in the album are? 😅

well bree is a hugeee gaga fan so i am sooo happy for this