#10YearsOfBornThisWay Streaming Party

• ★ Administrator

Gaga_poster1_square.jpg

We are going to celebrate 10YearsOfBornThisWay with a very special streaming party.

Join us on STATIONHEAD, connect your streaming service, and party with us. Each listener will count as 1 stream towards the album.

We will also pick 3 lucky users with an account on our forum to give away 1 copy of the physical CD version of Judas. More surprises incoming, don’t miss them!

Giveaway Announcement Template.jpg

JOIN US

Full timetable.

spacer.png

• Love 3
47 minutes ago, Matt said:

Gaga_poster1_square.jpg

We are going to celebrate 10YearsOfBornThisWay with a very special streaming party.

Join us on STATIONHEAD, connect your streaming service, and party with us. Each listener will count as 1 stream towards the album.

We will also pick 3 lucky users with an account on our forum to give away 1 copy of the physical CD version of Judas. More surprises incoming, don’t miss them!

Giveaway Announcement Template.jpg

JOIN US

Full timetable.

spacer.png

Yees!!!

I love this listening party so much !!! Vibing in my room

NAUR HEAVY METAL LOVER NEXT... PUMP YOUR VOLUME UP

heavy metal lover repeat all night who's in

THE QUUEE QUEE QUEE QUWEEENNN

HIGH HEELS AWN 

IM ON TH EDGEEE WITH YOU

• Love 1

Matt bestie! Im here for the cd but I really want to thank you because of this streaming party.

So fun, it made me feel things I havent feel in a long time and it really felt like the community we have had since the beggining.

Love you so much:crying:

24 minutes ago, WILLARTPOP said:

I love this listening party so much !!! Vibing in my room

NAUR HEAVY METAL LOVER NEXT... PUMP YOUR VOLUME UP

heavy metal lover repeat all night who's in

THE QUUEE QUEE QUEE QUWEEENNN

HIGH HEELS AWN 

IM ON TH EDGEEE WITH YOU

This was an amazing evening, hearing from Tara and Fernando and just enjoying the chat with everybody else was a very nice experience, I am glad Stationnhead served as a platform where we could connect in the way we did, I mean I never would have imagined to be in the presence of both of them (Tara and Fernando) not even through an online medium so this made me very very happy <3 thanks guys 

• Love 1

Amazing time i had and interacting with fellow LMs also the special guests?!! hearing Tara & Fernando and their experiences on this album/era was so fulfilling overall i had so much fun 

• Love 1