Lady Gaga gets angry at paparazzo

I’m so disgusted by the paparazzi. This so rude and disrespectful. Leave her alone and let her have privacy. She’s a human being who’s trying to enjoy a nice day off and doesn’t want cameras being shoved in her face. I can’t believe approaching famous people like these paps did to her is legal in the U.S. It’s an invasion of privacy and space. Makes me so upset. Gaga doesn’t deserve to be treated this way. 😠😥😔

39 minutes ago, Jillie said:

I’m so disgusted by the paparazzi. This so rude and disrespectful. Leave her alone and let her have privacy. She’s a human being who’s trying to enjoy a nice day off and doesn’t want cameras being shoved in her face. I can’t believe approaching famous people like these paps did to her is legal in the U.S. It’s an invasion of privacy and space. Makes me so upset. Gaga doesn’t deserve to be treated this way. 😠😥😔

I know right? They don’t respect the privacy. Just look what they did to Britney. 

• 1 month later...

I'd be so upset if I was her

On 7/13/2021 at 12:21 AM, hi there said:

Paparazzi are very traumatic for celebrities. The way she turned away right when she saw their camera.

I feel disgusted!

yeah. they just don't let her live and I hate every second of it

Edited by slow matt
On 7/15/2021 at 2:01 AM, milly said:

the way she got scared broke my heart

right? I wish I could hug her and protect her at all costs

On 7/15/2021 at 2:24 AM, davidito said:

Okay, but I love her glasses.

they cute

• Love 1