What is your favorite Born This Way artwork?

Favorite BTW artwork  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite Born This Way artwork

• Standard edition
    • Special edition

• ★ Senior Moderator

4B73308F-0A80-40AB-8D36-81AD81DAA6E1.jpeg.78dd1c5d0f51370b8c2225d0f70623c4.jpeg

Do you like both artworks? Or do you wish they have used another picture?

The whole artwork is definitely iconic! But I have to admit I didn't like it that much at first (in 2011). I don't particularly like the font. Now I'm just used to it lol. 

If I had to choose the album cover I would've chosen the BTW single cover. I LOVE the picture and that font is AMAZING!!!
I would've wrote "Born This Way" bigger, and "Lady Gaga" smaller, if that was the album cover.
That font is the Born This Way font, it's iconic, and it's the same for the HAIR single cover (I love that pic as well)

BornThisWay-Single.png

The other pic, with Gaga with her leather jacket and the unicorn on it, and her butt out...is also amazing, I would've put that on the back 🤪

• Love 1
27 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

The whole artwork is definitely iconic! But I have to admit I didn't like it that much at first (in 2011). I don't particularly like the font. Now I'm just used to it lol. 

If I had to choose the album cover I would've chosen the BTW single cover. I LOVE the picture and that font is AMAZING!!!
I would've wrote "Born This Way" bigger, and "Lady Gaga" smaller, if that was the album cover.
That font is the Born This Way font, it's iconic, and it's the same for the HAIR single cover (I love that pic as well)

BornThisWay-Single.png

The other pic, with Gaga with her leather jacket and the unicorn on it, and her butt out...is also amazing, I would've put that on the back 🤪

I'm 100 % agree with you ! I love that picture with her but out and the BTW jacket 😝 all the pictures are perfect!  

For the cover I love the one with the motorcycle because it's more pertinent when she explains the meaning behind it.

• Tony pinned this topic