The Fame spends its 130th weeks at #1 in D/E Albums

Tony

2 hours ago, Matt said:

This album shaped history, it’s literally immortal. I think Born To Die by Lana Del Rey has a similar record on the hot 200

Yes! Both albums are my favorites too! Beyond iconic 

40 minutes ago, Sophie Christensen said:

don’t hate me y’all but I love the fame it’s reminds me of being rich & famous someday 

The Fame is her best album. 

• Love 1

On 5/18/2021 at 11:21 PM, Tony said:

The ICONIC debut album "The Fame" spends its 130th week at no.1 on Billboard Top Dance/Electronic Albums, while Chromatica remains at no. 2 and Born This Way goes up  to no.13. 

TheFame.thumb.jpg.a3c302e0cb665c2877aca1e5dc53547c.jpgBorn_This_Way_-_Standard_Edition.thumb.jpg.6850adcee4e1f9ac26252ecca8d2015a.jpgChromatica_physical_artwork.thumb.jpg.c968a6ace1e4259da453dcbeae729c2f.jpg

https://www.billboard.com/charts/dance-electronic-albums

I hope it stays on the throne for a long long timeee. It'll be crazy when we age together and still have the opportunity to watch The Fame still sit at Top 10 when we're like 50... lol. (I'm 25 now for the context lmao) idk if it's possible though, but let's aim for the stars!

• 5 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 5:51 PM, Sophie Christensen said:

Happy 12 years of just dance, LoveGame & eh eh (nothing else I can say) by lady gaga I can’t believe these songs for the music videos are 12 years old holy —

omg I'm so old! I remember dancing all of them in my room and I was a teenager