Tara Savelo posted The Monster Ball (1.0) Makeup Tutorial

I actually met Tara outside of Gaga’s hotel in Vienna back in 2012 during the btw ball. She is so sweet and kind, she just radiates a beautiful aura of positivity.

I loved the times in 2012 when Tara and Gaga were super close, and they would interact with all of us on social media and littlemonsters.com. For some reason, even though I do like Sarah, I just got good vibes when Tara and Freddie were the glam squad… it felt more genuine and more like a family.

I really hope that Tara comes back. And this is no shade to Sarah.

Paws up

• Love 2
  • Matt changed the title to Tara Savelo posted The Monster Ball (1.0) Makeup Tutorial
16 hours ago, Tony said:

I’m glad Tara is back and stronger than ever

Me too she went on a hiatus for a couple of years but now she’s feeling better. I’m very happy for her. 💕

Just now, LittleMouse said:

Tara looks and sounds so passionate. Wishing her the best.

:cheering:

Yea she’s going down memory lane and she’s in love. Loves it 

7 hours ago, Erosadams said:

Me too she went on a hiatus for a couple of years but now she’s feeling better. I’m very happy for her. 💕

Me too! I can’t wait to see what she has to create on YouTube now

• ★ Moderator
On 5/17/2021 at 5:07 PM, Erosadams said:

I actually met Tara outside of Gaga’s hotel in Vienna back in 2012 during the btw ball. She is so sweet and kind, she just radiates a beautiful aura of positivity.

I loved the times in 2012 when Tara and Gaga were super close, and they would interact with all of us on social media and littlemonsters.com. For some reason, even though I do like Sarah, I just got good vibes when Tara and Freddie were the glam squad… it felt more genuine and more like a family.

I really hope that Tara comes back. And this is no shade to Sarah.

Paws up

Love that shes back. Were gonna support her and help her grow her channel and accounts. Her tweets asking for help was so sweet and honest. We need to help her  shes like a big sister in the monster fandom 😭❤.

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
On 5/18/2021 at 3:49 AM, Erosadams said:

Yea she’s going down memory lane and she’s in love. Loves it 

She's an amazing makeup artist, one of the bests! She worked many years for the biggest popstar in the world, I hope the memories helps her going to new places where she can continue on growing her career.

another shot before we kiss the otherside!

On 5/19/2021 at 11:13 PM, LittleMouse said:

She's an amazing makeup artist, one of the bests! She worked many years for the biggest popstar in the world, I hope the memories helps her going to new places where she can continue on growing her career.

Honestly I hope she joins the Haus again. I want things to be like 2009-2014 

On 5/18/2021 at 4:01 PM, Ray said:

Love that shes back. Were gonna support her and help her grow her channel and accounts. Her tweets asking for help was so sweet and honest. We need to help her  shes like a big sister in the monster fandom 😭❤.

Yes! We must protect her at all costs 💕  

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2021 at 11:01 AM, Ray said:

PLEASE!!!!!

• ★ Senior Moderator

I’m glad Tara is back and stronger than ever 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

13 minutes ago, Hadil Suibhne said:

Please subscribe, like and share her videos to support her channel. It's a crime how her channel only have thousands of views, not millions!

yep. I watch all her videos for support and I love it

On 7/13/2021 at 1:47 PM, Hadil Suibhne said:

Please subscribe, like and share her videos to support her channel. It's a crime how her channel only have thousands of views, not millions!

yep. the world's need to see her talent

done :gamer:

done :gamer:

On 7/13/2021 at 6:47 PM, Hadil Suibhne said:

I've already done it.