Lady Gaga updates Instagram with Sour Candy!

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Look at that smile 🥺💗

A3F3C90C-07B7-4B77-AB11-2A9E8231F580.thumb.png.a77fc115e2500ec7d5c4a29a63f1050a.png

Especially when she scrunches her eyes close with a smile ugh my heart! 

I'm so shcoked over the fact that she's still a brunette, since with Ally she went blonde as soon as she could. But then again, Ally was a bit too close to home to her

• 1 month later...
On 5/18/2021 at 10:56 PM, m0rph said:

I can only hope it’s a music video! I’m glad we’re back in Chromatica! After May 23rd I’m bringing back the full layout again!

um... I wish I could get that excited for a sour candy mv one year after the song's release 🤡

On 7/8/2021 at 5:23 AM, acientstyle said:

um... I wish I could get that excited for a sour candy mv one year after the song's release 🤡

I hate to say this but the virus may not allow the era to continue. No promotion, no touring, the artists can't meet up to film due to schedule conflict and the quarantine thing. 

It's sad that the era could have slayed the gays. But it did not fulfill its purposes.

9 hours ago, T Clark Drew said:

I hate to say this but the virus may not allow the era to continue.

My Kpop idol was supposed to have a reunion this year. Sadly it could not happen due to the pandemic in Korea. :(

10 minutes ago, jevaron697 said:

My Kpop idol was supposed to have a reunion this year. Sadly it could not happen due to the pandemic in Korea. :(

wow finally a kpop stan. is that girl's generation?

• ★ Senior Moderator
On 7/9/2021 at 6:54 AM, jevaron697 said:

OMG GIRLS’ GENERATION ON YOUR PROFILE PICTURE!!! 😍😍😍 who’s your bias???

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…