Which gaga song turned you into a Little Monster and why?

Ray

• ★ Moderator

So im curious to know which Gaga song turned you into a Little Monster and how/why that specific song. Im trying to see if we all relate to one song in specific or if its different songs for us. Im really curious. So start spilling. 

:sexy:

Well, I would say Just Dance. I love her since the begging. 

• ★ Moderator
13 hours ago, Tony said:

Well, I would say Just Dance. I love her since the begging. 

Was there specific reason on why this song though? or were just obsessed?

Posted (edited)

Well, the first song I ever listened to was Poker Face, in early 2009. I didn’t even know who Lady Gaga was back then, but I liked the song so I look it up on you tube and, from there, I began to watch all of her videos!
During that time I started high school and I became friend with a classmate who told me she loved Gaga, so I guess I can say she introduced me to more of her songs. By November, I was excited to listen to her new single Bad Romance, and to watch the music video on you tube.

To sum up I can say I became a fan with Poker Face, and a real monster with Bad Romance 😍

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • Love 1

My love for her music came when I heard Poker Face back on the Radio of my 2008 preshistoric mobile phone and was obsessed with it. It still needed me to see Bad Romance to really appreciate the greatness Gaga is and calling myself a little Monster since this day.

• Love 1

I became a fan after randomly liten to Million Reasons  :drop: on YouTube and in 2018. I loved the song and the MV so much and I felt like as if I had listened to it so many times before.

• LMAO 1

• ★ Moderator
On 5/16/2021 at 5:34 AM, Giulia Monster said:

Well, the first song I ever listened to was Poker Face, in early 2009. I didn’t even know who Lady Gaga was back then, but I liked the song so I look it up on you tube and, from there, I began to watch all of her videos!
During that time I started high school and I became friend with a classmate who told me she loved Gaga, so I guess I can say she introduced me to more of her songs. By November, I was excited to listen to her new single Bad Romance, and to watch the music video on you tube.

To sum up I can say I became a fan with Poker Face, and a real monster with Bad Romance 😍

OMG I love this. Its similar to how i found her out too. Plus youtube was the main one helping with gaga 😹.

On 5/17/2021 at 7:09 AM, Matthew Stout said:

For me it would be Just Dance since i was very young all i can remember when getting nervous i would sing "Just Dance Gonna be ok" and now looking at it ,im not surprised

Those lyrics really hit hard these days 😿.

1 minute ago, Ray said:

OMG I love this. Its similar to how i found her out too. Plus youtube was the main one helping with gaga 😹

Exactly, no twitter, no instagram. YouTube was everything!! I remember watching all Gagavisions and Gaga's interviews for hours in 2009 😍 :sad3:

• ★ Moderator
2 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Exactly, no twitter, no instagram. YouTube was everything!! I remember watching all Gagavisions and Gaga's interviews for hours in 2009 😍 :sad3:

SAME OMG Literally infront of the screen for hours watching video after video. Looking back, we were down bad only relying on YT 😭🙏.

• Love 1