Jump to content

Which gaga song turned you into a Little Monster and why?


Ray
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • ★ Moderator

So im curious to know which Gaga song turned you into a Little Monster and how/why that specific song. Im trying to see if we all relate to one song in specific or if its different songs for us. Im really curious. So start spilling. 

:sexy:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well, I would say Just Dance. I love her since the begging. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Moderator
13 hours ago, Tony said:

Well, I would say Just Dance. I love her since the begging. 

Was there specific reason on why this song though? or were just obsessed?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Well, the first song I ever listened to was Poker Face, in early 2009. I didn’t even know who Lady Gaga was back then, but I liked the song so I look it up on you tube and, from there, I began to watch all of her videos!
During that time I started high school and I became friend with a classmate who told me she loved Gaga, so I guess I can say she introduced me to more of her songs. By November, I was excited to listen to her new single Bad Romance, and to watch the music video on you tube.

To sum up I can say I became a fan with Poker Face, and a real monster with Bad Romance 😍

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My love for her music came when I heard Poker Face back on the Radio of my 2008 preshistoric mobile phone and was obsessed with it. It still needed me to see Bad Romance to really appreciate the greatness Gaga is and calling myself a little Monster since this day.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I became a fan after randomly liten to Million Reasons  :drop: on YouTube and in 2018. I loved the song and the MV so much and I felt like as if I had listened to it so many times before.

  • LMAO 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Moderator
On 5/16/2021 at 5:34 AM, Giulia Monster said:

Well, the first song I ever listened to was Poker Face, in early 2009. I didn’t even know who Lady Gaga was back then, but I liked the song so I look it up on you tube and, from there, I began to watch all of her videos!
During that time I started high school and I became friend with a classmate who told me she loved Gaga, so I guess I can say she introduced me to more of her songs. By November, I was excited to listen to her new single Bad Romance, and to watch the music video on you tube.

To sum up I can say I became a fan with Poker Face, and a real monster with Bad Romance 😍

OMG I love this. Its similar to how i found her out too. Plus youtube was the main one helping with gaga 😹.

On 5/17/2021 at 7:09 AM, Matthew Stout said:

For me it would be Just Dance since i was very young all i can remember when getting nervous i would sing "Just Dance Gonna be ok" and now looking at it ,im not surprised

Those lyrics really hit hard these days 😿.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Ray said:

OMG I love this. Its similar to how i found her out too. Plus youtube was the main one helping with gaga 😹

Exactly, no twitter, no instagram. YouTube was everything!! I remember watching all Gagavisions and Gaga's interviews for hours in 2009 😍 :sad3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Moderator
2 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Exactly, no twitter, no instagram. YouTube was everything!! I remember watching all Gagavisions and Gaga's interviews for hours in 2009 😍 :sad3:

SAME OMG Literally infront of the screen for hours watching video after video. Looking back, we were down bad only relying on YT 😭🙏.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...