Lady Gaga To Guest Star In Friends: The Reunion

Lady Gaga is among the list of stars set to make an appearance in "Friends: The Reunion". She will be joined by other Hollywood elites such as James Corden, Justin Bieber, even the incomparable Malala Yousafzai

"Friends" was one of the highest rated shows during its 10 seasons on the air and talks of a "Friends" reunion had fans of the show excited, now the cast of Friends will get together for the HBO Max special "Friends:The Reunion."

The long-time awaited reunion will also feature: David Beckham, Justin Bieber, BTS, James Corden, Cindy Crawford, Cara Delevingne, Elliott Gould, Kit Harington, Larry Hankin, Mindy Kaling, Thomas Lennon, Christina Pickles, Tom Selleck, James Michael Tyler, Maggie Wheeler, Reese Witherspoon and Malala Yousafzai.

Details of the reunion remain under wraps but HBO Max did state that the actors will be appearing as themselves and not as their beloved characters. 

Friends: The Reunion is set to debut on HBO Max on May 27th

View full article

Posted (edited)

OMG I AM SO EXCITED FOR THIS, I LOVE FRIENDS :sad3:

They already filmed it, am I right? Do you know when?

1 hour ago, benchromatica020 said:

the actors will be appearing as themselves and not as their beloved characters

Oof 😭😭😭

Edited by Giulia Monster

• ★ Moderator

This is so cool! I was thinking of watching the original Friends series on Netflix, but now that this is happening, I'll definitely try! Does anyone know if this will be available anywhere other than HBO Max? I don't think we have access to that in Ireland. Thanks ❤

• ★ Senior Moderator

Looking forward for this tbh!! It looks like it'll be fun and interesting.

I'm worried about the length tho :glasses1:

another shot before we kiss the otherside!

6 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

This is so cool! I was thinking of watching the original Friends series on Netflix, but now that this is happening, I'll definitely try! Does anyone know if this will be available anywhere other than HBO Max? I don't think we have access to that in Ireland. Thanks ❤

You have to watch it!! 😍

I’m not sure where it’s gonna be available🤔 I usually watch tv shows (that are not on Netflix or other platforms) on a website called FLIXTOR, I love it cause I can watch shows and movies in English with English subtitles!

I usually watch shows that were aired on the American tv, and they are always available on Flixtor the morning after (European time). So I hope to find it there! 

• ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

You have to watch it!! 😍

I’m not sure where it’s gonna be available🤔 I usually watch tv shows (that are not on Netflix or other platforms) on a website called FLIXTOR, I love it cause I can watch shows and movies in English with English subtitles!

I usually watch shows that were aired on the American tv, and they are always available on Flixtor the morning after (European time). So I hope to find it there! 

Ok, thanks! 🥰

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...