Ellen Show To End In 2022

Matt

• ★ Administrator

Ellen DeGeneres to End Talk Show: “I Need Something New to Challenge Me”

Source.

Also...Bringing this back, because it was iconic.

• LMAO 1

I'm so sad the Ellen Show is ending 😭  She's so funny!! I knew she has some problems last year....
I wish Gaga would go there one more time, I loved her interviews on Ellen's.

4 hours ago, Matt said:

Also...Bringing this back, because it was iconic.

Omg it's the first time I am watching this lmao!!!! Why is this so weird??? 🤣🤣  Dakota seems tense all the time, not relaxed at all lol.

• ★ Administrator
22 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I'm so sad the Ellen Show is ending 😭  She's so funny!! I knew she has some problems last year....

Apparently she wasn't as geniune as we thought hahah

• ★ Moderator
On 5/13/2021 at 8:19 PM, Giulia Monster said:

I wish Gaga would go there one more time, I loved her interviews on Ellen's.

Same. I love some of the gags/games she used to do. I never watched a full episode of her show, but I watched clips of it on YouTube that I found interesting… like interviews of Gaga (as you said), P!nk (who even sang "Today's The Day", which has been the theme song for the show since 2015), Olivia Newton-John & John Travolta (who were on there together), Julie Andrews, Cher and Bradley Cooper. Like you said about Gaga, I'd love for them all to go back on there at least once… Unless it really is as toxic back stage as people are saying… then I'd rather for them all to stay away. But I'm honestly shocked about the toxic workplace allegations… I didn't expect her to be like that… She always seemed so nice in any clips I've seen of her… When P!nk went on there in November 2010 and confirmed she was pregnant with her daughter Willow, Ellen even gave her a little vest & toy motorcycle for Willow! (The motorcycle was bc P!nk's husband Carey Hart is a professional motorcycle racer). But I honestly didn't think Ellen would be the kind of person who would run a toxic workplace 😭

8 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

Like you said about Gaga, I'd love for them all to go back on there at least once… Unless it really is as toxic back stage as people are saying… then I'd rather for them all to stay away. But I'm honestly shocked about the toxic workplace allegations…

Me too 😭 I was pretty shocked! And everyone seems to love her, not just people who watch the shows, but the people she invited in all those years.
I think it was a probably a toxic place only for people who worked there. I was very disappointed to hear about those accusations ☹️ It’s like we can’t trust anybody anymore, as they are not who they seem to be.

• Love 1

• 2 months later...
On 5/15/2021 at 9:48 AM, little_monster_amy said:

Unless it really is as toxic back stage as people are saying… then I'd rather for them all to stay away. But I'm honestly shocked about the toxic workplace allegations…

!!!!!!!!!! It's all about this