Haus of Gaga share pictures from Italy ๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡น

Giulia Monster

Some of the Haus of Gaga members shared pictures of their time in Italy. They really had the time of their lives! SO LUCKY ๐Ÿ˜

Like Sarah said on her Instagram, living abroad with your best friends and do something you are so proud of is such a blessing! They seemed like they had such a good time, and I hope they enjoyed Italy, and seeing beautiful places like Rome, Milan, Aosta Vally, and Lake Como.

I wish we had more pictures of Gaga with them, going sightseeing around Rome. I really hope she did it, at one point!

โค๏ธ

00A0843E-EE15-470A-9ABD-695A70F21082.JPG

F4A2F48C-18B6-4B13-8D25-D11DCBF8A229.JPG

IMG_5832.jpg

IMG_5833.jpg

IMG_5834.jpg

IMG_5835.PNG

IMG_5839.jpg

• Love 2

43 minutes ago, LittleMouse said:

Who took the photos?

You mean the group pictures??

2 hours ago, dafniye said:

The way gaga isn't in any of them ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ‘

I really hope she managed to visit Rome a bit. I feel so sad for her, as she isnโ€™t able to go out much, because everybody might stop herย ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’” what a life.

But I think that with casual clothes she could go around easily. Italians donโ€™t even know howย she looks like ๐Ÿ˜‚ Only little monsters can recognize her lol.

I really hope she was there with them, I need someone to tell me she visited Rome too, I donโ€™t need pictures, I just wanna know ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

4 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I really hope she was there with them, I need someone to tell me she visited Rome too, I donโ€™t need pictures, I just wanna know

Me too ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The way she loves Italy so much but might not have been able to tour it.... I really do hope as well that she enjoyed herself and could easily roam around without fear of being caught

5 hours ago, dafniye said:

Me too ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

The way she loves Italy so much but might not have been able to tour it.... I really do hope as well that she enjoyed herself and could easily roam around without fear of being caught

I think that if she really wants to go somewhere she can manage to do it. I just hope she had time while filming.

Iโ€™m sure she has been to many places even if we donโ€™t know about it! (Especially in the US).

Now that I think about, Frederic is not in the pictures either ๐Ÿ˜…

ย