Jump to content

Fans met Gaga in Rome


Giulia Monster
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hi all!!
Yesterday I talked to a fan who met Gaga in Rome a few days ago. We don't know each other, but she was so kind to tell me all about her experience, and I love to hear these kind of stories 😍  and share it with you!

Basically what she told me is that she and her friends spent a lot of time waiting for her at the hotel and on set, in the last few months. Of course it wasn't easy to see her, because of covid. Despite this, they managed to meet her last week, when she came back to her hotel from set, at around 9 pm. There were only 4 people (fans) at that time (remember that we still have a 10pm curfew in Italy), so Gaga decided to have a quick chat with them. Gaga was wearing a bathrobe and Patrizia's wig, so the girl told me Gaga didn't want to go out at first (I don't know why), but then she changed her clothes, she put a hood on her head, face mask, and glasses, so they could barely see her 😂  That's also why they didn't take any pictures. She told me that Gaga came out and hugged them together, in a group hug 😍😭  and signed their vinyls. They gave her flowers and letters ❤️
She also told me about their conversations, she said Gaga tried to speak Italian and she was trying to translate almost everything they were saying 😂  and she said she loves Aperol Spritz 🤣  lmao!!! So cute!! 

She told me Gaga was very lovely and happy. They didn't ask her for pictures or other things, as the drivers told them she was pretty tired after her long day on set.

Finally, she told me that Gaga is vaccinated 🤗  YAY 😍

:cute:

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-09 at 18.24.39.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-09 at 18.16.55.jpeg

  • Love 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

 

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-09 at 18.24.39.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-05-09 at 18.16.55.jpeg

that's her real signature! :cute: not those Z's and and made by somebody else.. 

She's so lucky and now to know that she's vaccinated, makes me more than happy! :cheering:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Giulia Monster said:

Yeah right? 🤣  It's also way much better when she sign it JUST for you 😍

:sad2: yes. But i'm so happy that fan got to talk to her as well!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

she said Gaga tried to speak Italian and she was trying to translate almost everything they were saying

This is so cute. I'm legit crying. 

Gaga's such a nice human being oof everyday the need to meet her grows more and more! They were so lucky. And those signatures look so beautiful, especially with the Ti amo 🥺❤️

  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

I wonder how they knew that… I suppose maybe they asked her? 🤔

Maybe, it has to be that way.

  • Love 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

I wonder how they knew that… I suppose maybe they asked her? 🤔

What she told me was that before Gaga left the van, the drivers (and probably her bodyguard as well), told them many times to wear their masks. Then after telling me about their conversations with Gaga, she says "They also told me Gaga is vaccinated", I didn't ask her who told them exactly, but I suppose she meant someone from her staff (drivers, bodyguard, Idk). Maybe they told them "She's vaccinated but you have to wear your marks anyway?? (Idk, this is just my assumption).
I was just excited to hear about it, so I didn't ask 🤣

But if you think about it, it makes sense. I think the whole cast and crew were vaccinated before they came to Italy. It is known that Italy still had many cases back in February, and almost all country was in a sort of lockdown since December. Knowing they had to be here for over 2 months, traveling in different cities, and being in contact with so many people, it was more safe to get the vaccine. Also because being in a different country, if it happens that someone get tested positive, it's a big mess, as they have to stop filming and quarantine for at least to weeks in Italy, and so on. 

I think Gaga's health is also fragile, so it was better for her to get the vaccine.

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • Love 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • ★ Moderator
15 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

What she told me was that before Gaga left the van, the drivers (and probably her bodyguard as well), told them many times to wear their masks. Then after telling me about their conversations with Gaga, she says "They also told me Gaga is vaccinated", I didn't ask her who told them exactly, but I suppose she meant someone from her staff (drivers, bodyguard, Idk). Maybe they told them "She's vaccinated but you have to wear your marks anyway?? (Idk, this is just my assumption).
I was just excited to hear about it, so I didn't ask 🤣

But if you think about it, it makes sense. I think the whole cast and crew were vaccinated before they came to Italy. It is known that Italy still had many cases back in February, and almost all country was in a sort of lockdown since December. Knowing they had to be here for over 2 months, traveling in different cities, and being in contact with so many people, it was more safe to get the vaccine. Also because being in a different country, if it happens that someone get tested positive, it's a big mess, as they have to stop filming and quarantine for at least to weeks in Italy, and so on. 

I think Gaga's health is also fragile, so it was better for her to get the vaccine.

Yeah, I agree with everything you said here ❤️ I was hoping she'd be vaccinated before filming started 😅💕

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...