What made you a Gaga fan?

It was 2 years ago, at this period ! 
It was when I heard her sing shallow for the first time at the radio,I feel in love with her voice. I became obsessed with her and her music and her career at the second I started to look about her on the internet when I came at home that day lol

What about you ?

• Love 4
  • ★ Moderator
46 minutes ago, Adeline said:

It was 2 years ago, at this period ! 
It was when I heard her sing shallow for the first time at the radio,I feel in love with her voice. I became obsessed with her and her music and her career at the second I started to look about her on the internet when I came at home that day lol

What about you ?

In like fourth grade, a classmate played Lovegame and I was SHOOK and my life changed after that lmfao I went home and caught up on everything I missed 

• Love 5
  • WIG 1
1 minute ago, Shan said:

In like fourth grade, a classmate played Lovegame and I was SHOOK and my life changed after that lmfao I went home and caught up on everything I missed 

I know the feeling ! I work hard to catch up,  I was very late but now I feel like an old monster sometimes 🤣

• Love 3

I was a closet fan ever since 2008, I followed her, but when Joanne came, I just felt an extreme emotional connection with her because we share stories. By that time I was going through a major depression time, I was going to therapy and somehow, I felt like my aunt - for whom I was called Reyna - put Gaga in my life in a more healing and emotional level. I am a Little Monster since then, 

• Love 6
52 minutes ago, queenal19 said:

I was a closet fan ever since 2008, I followed her, but when Joanne came, I just felt an extreme emotional connection with her because we share stories. By that time I was going through a major depression time, I was going to therapy and somehow, I felt like my aunt - for whom I was called Reyna - put Gaga in my life in a more healing and emotional level. I am a Little Monster since then, 

I hope you feel better now 🙂

• Love 4
  • ★ Moderator
5 hours ago, Adeline said:

I know the feeling ! I work hard to catch up,  I was very late but now I feel like an old monster sometimes 🤣

So worth it though

4 hours ago, queenal19 said:

Im happy that you found her when you needed support, now you have us too!

• Love 3
  • ★ Senior Moderator

I discovered Gaga in 2 different ways. 

1. On my Napster and MySpace account I always loved supporting newer artists. And at the time Just Dance and Poker Face were the biggest hits. So I added her to my playlist. 2009 FameGa eventually got me more intrigued. 

2. I was dealing with depression, being bullied, and then became a bully in school. I really gravitated to TFM and other album at the time.

• Love 2

I became a fan in 2008. I was at an old friend's house and her mom got drunk and played Just Dance on repeat all night in December lmao. I then looked her up and really liked her music. I became obsessed going into 2009. I saw her on Ellen and realized she could SING. That was the year she really took off imo, and then the 2009 VMA performance solidified my love for her. I was in highschool when all of that happened. She really was there for me in my awkward school days when I was in the closet and hating myself. She helped me accept who I am-- and now I'm 28, out and proud, and engaged. tbh I told my fiancee when we met 5 years ago that Gaga is part of the deal hahaha. It works because she enjoys her too.

• Love 2
On 12/23/2020 at 7:22 AM, Shan said:

Do you remember the moment/song that made you a fan? 

I remember I  watching TV and they played Just Dance MV, I really liked it. And I instantly downloaded The Fame, and some leaked songs lol 

• Love 1
  • TEA 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

When you became a little monster ? ( with wich song, wich mv, wich performance, wich album...)

I became a little monster when I saw the mv of bad romance in 2009, i liked her before with the fame but bad romance changed my mind and my life. It was amazing but as a french child i was too young to understand a single thing but now i can!!

:shook1:

36 minutes ago, Loloreanne said:

When you became a little monster ? ( with wich song, wich mv, wich performance, wich album...)

I became a little monster when I saw the mv of bad romance in 2009, i liked her before with the fame but bad romance changed my mind and my life. It was amazing but as a french child i was too young to understand a single thing but now i can!!

:shook1:

French monsters are all over the place  ! Lol I'm French too 😁
For me it was shallow 2 years ago,  I fell in love with her voice, i searched about her on the internet and fell in love with her and everything she does ❤

• Love 2
On 12/31/2020 at 5:31 AM, Quentin said:

Alejandro

Alejandro it’s just an iconic song! It never gets old. It sounds so Fresh! :slay:

• TEA 2

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

On 12/23/2020 at 1:22 PM, Shan said:

Do you remember the moment/song that made you a fan? 

I don't remember the moment because I was literally 4 but I remember when I was little I used to keep up with Gaga's releases and my favourite song was Eh, Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)

• Love 2