Jump to content

Recommended Posts

What are the green flags of a relationship according to you? We always discuss the red flags and the toxicity, I want to discuss the positive aspects too. 

My partner does little things that would go unnoticed by other people, but mean so much to me. 

For example, three days later we have Eid, which is a celebration for Muslims around the world after Ramadan. He just wished me three days earlier because he wanted to be the first one 🥺❤️

My sister told me today that ever since I've been talking to him, I've been happier. And that I don't have as many outbursts anymore. I guess others around us can see the change of a healthy relationship in us too. That made me so content. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest

I wish I could participate, but I’ve never been in a relationship in my life. So... 🥺😞 

I’m sorry. I’m glad you’re in a relationship 💕 I hope he’s the right person for you :kiss:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey,

I think the first thing is that you must feel happy and loved, I'm pretty sure that the other person make you feel confident about yourself.  It's in the little intention like you said thinking about something before other people, making sure your partner feel okay and listened to each other with an open mind and accept your partner with their particularities.

I'm happy for you by the way 🙂

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Tony said:

I wish I could participate, but I’ve never been in a relationship in my life. So... 🥺😞 

I’m sorry. I’m glad you’re in a relationship 💕 I hope he’s the right person for you :kiss:

It's okay! Nothing has a timeline. I only found him recently too after thinking that I'd never find the real deal. 

Thank you for your words ❤️

6 hours ago, Adeline said:

Hey,

I think the first thing is that you must feel happy and loved, I'm pretty sure that the other person make you feel confident about yourself.  It's in the little intention like you said thinking about something before other people, making sure your partner feel okay and listened to each other with an open mind and accept your partner with their particularities.

I'm happy for you by the way 🙂

That's right. They give you this boost of confidence without making you feel pitied. And they notice small details about you and remember all the things you tell them. 

6 hours ago, Adeline said:

I'm happy for you by the way 🙂

Thank you 💕

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

So, I had to write a Story for my Spanish class, it was a project with a lot of points. The teacher said we can write about whatever we wanted, so I decided to write about the only man I've ever fallen in love with. I was nervous because I didn’t know how I was going to react while writing, but it felt therapeutic. I didn’t cry at all, and that was shocking since I used to cry all the time when I thought about him. And yesterday I got the feedback from my teacher and it was super good! I got 10/10 grade and she congratulated me for my story. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the most important thing is to be open to each other and talk and discuss about things that bother us and we have problems with. It’s better than nonsense arguments and fights that lead to nothing

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/21/2021 at 5:20 PM, Tony said:

So, I had to write a Story for my Spanish class, it was a project with a lot of points. The teacher said we can write about whatever we wanted, so I decided to write about the only man I've ever fallen in love with. I was nervous because I didn’t know how I was going to react while writing, but it felt therapeutic. I didn’t cry at all, and that was shocking since I used to cry all the time when I thought about him. And yesterday I got the feedback from my teacher and it was super good! I got 10/10 grade and she congratulated me for my story. 

That's so great to hear! Congratulations on the amazing grade, I'm sure you deserved it! 

Writing can sometimes be so therapeutic. It can feel a whole lot like pinching you emotions by one end and pouring them out on a paper. I usually write songs when I'm distressed in any way. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, dafniye said:

That's so great to hear! Congratulations on the amazing grade, I'm sure you deserved it! 

Writing can sometimes be so therapeutic. It can feel a whole lot like pinching you emotions by one end and pouring them out on a paper. I usually write songs when I'm distressed in any way. 

OMG That’s amazing! And how many songs have you already written?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
  • ★ Senior Moderator

I let go a person who I fell in love in the past, but it was still present in my life, and I felt very insecure and it was uncomfortable talking to him and his boyfriend. I might create a topic related to this. But it feels so good letting all go. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...