Born This Way Anniversary Streaming Party

Hello Monsters!

A group of latin little monsters are planning on doing a HUGE streaming party for Born This Way and we really need all the help possible!!

We're planning on trending #StreamBornThisWay on Twitter, on Sunday May 23rd while we stream the album together.

If you wanna join us leave a reply on this topic with your Twitter user so we can reach you, or contact us directly via dm on:

@/marrytheejudas

@/gagasdazzler

@/Dannyhozz

@Gagaxmonsterss

Spread the word! Let's celebrate this beautiful album together🖤

• WIG 1

Totally!! My twitter is @ GiuliaMonster_

Maybe LGN can tweet about it, with the hashtag you mentioned, so we can all celebrate the 10th anniversary. The more we are, the better 😊

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Totally!! My twitter is @ GiuliaMonster_

Maybe LGN can tweet about it, with the hashtag you mentioned, so we can all celebrate the 10th anniversary. The more we are, the better 😊

Yes! We're really counting with LGN tweeting something about it. We want everyone to join us, it's going to be a lot of fun!  I'll send you a dm on Twitter, my user is @ gagasdazzler 

34 minutes ago, justagirlvic said:

Yes! We're really counting with LGN tweeting something about it. We want everyone to join us, it's going to be a lot of fun!  I'll send you a dm on Twitter, my user is @ gagasdazzler 

Thanks!!! I hope I won’t have stuff to do that day, so I can be home to stream the album 🤗

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, justagirlvic said:

Hello Monsters!

A group of latin little monsters are planning on doing a HUGE streaming party for Born This Way and we really need all the help possible!!

We're planning on trending #StreamBornThisWay on Twitter, on Sunday May 23rd while we stream the album together.

If you wanna join us leave a reply on this topic with your Twitter user so we can reach you, or contact us directly via dm on:

@/marrytheejudas

@/gagasdazzler

@/Dannyhozz

@Gagaxmonsterss

Spread the word! Let's celebrate this beautiful album together🖤

This is a great idea! 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Bruno said:

This is a great idea! 

So happy you think like that! If you wanna help us you can dm me on twitter, I'm @ gagasdazzler, or you can leave me your user to contact you.

Either way you're more than welcome to join us on May 23rd! The more the better, and don't forget to tell your friends, I know listening to BTW all together will be lots of fun

25 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Thanks!!! I hope I won’t have stuff to do that day, so I can be home to stream the album 🤗

Hopefully you'll be free!! I'm so excited to stream the album with everyone

• antorodz changed the title to Born This Way Anniversary Streaming Party