P!nk Releases New Single "All I Know So Far"

• ★ Moderator

Hey everyone! This is a censored audio of P!nk's new single "All I Know So Far", which came out yesterday! It's such a good song! You can find the official music video and uncensored audio of the song on P!nk's official YouTube channel, however, I don't want to post them here because they're extremely inappropriate for younger LGN members. This song was written for her daughter Willow who she duetted with on her recent song "Cover Me in Sunshine"! The official music video features cameos from her husband Carey, Willow, her son Jameson, and even Cher! 

P!nk also announced a documentary film and a live album, both called "All I Know So Far", which came out yesterday! 

I already love this song so much! What do you think? 💖

• Love 1

I like it! ❤️

I have been listening to more and more artists now and I'm proud to say I've been expanding my music list more. Might have to add P!nk to it. 

• Love 1

I love love love it so much!!! Both song and official video 😍 
Pink is awesome 💕  and her family is so beautiful!!

So basically the new album is just 2 new songs Cover Me In Sunshine and All I Know So Far + some of her old songs Live + two Queen's cover Live. Excited to hear it anyway, her voice is so good!

My sister likes her too, and we wanted to go to her concert together a few years ago, but unfortunately we didn't, I think she didn't come to Italy.

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I love love love it so much!!! Both song and official video 😍 
Pink is awesome 💕  and her family is so beautiful!!

So basically the new album is just 2 new songs Cover Me In Sunshine and All I Know So Far + some of her old songs Live + two Queen's cover Live. Excited to hear it anyway, her voice is so good!

My sister likes her too, and we wanted to go to her concert together a few years ago, but unfortunately we didn't, I think she didn't come to Italy.

Yeah, she came here a few years ago on her Beautiful Trauma tour and I tried to get tickets, but unfortunately for me (but lucky for her 😂), she sold out immediately 💕

Can't wait to hear the live version of "So What" 😆😆💖

2 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

Yeah, she came here a few years ago on her Beautiful Trauma tour and I tried to get tickets, but unfortunately for me (but lucky for her 😂), she sold out immediately 💕

Can't wait to hear the live version of "So What" 😆😆💖

Beautiful Trauma (album) is amazing!!

I’ve just checked, and yes, she came to Europe with the tour, but not to Italy 🙃 and tbh I would go to see a concert in another country just for Gaga.

• Love 1