Bloodpop tweets about the remix album(again)

46 minutes ago, Tonny said:

its way too long but will be waiting lol

2 months will pass so fast! 🙌🏻

There’s something not so clear to me tho. By remix album, does he mean Remixes of each songs from Chromatica (like the remixes from Born This Way for example), or same songs but with other artists? Or new songs?

I’m confused 🙃

21 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

2 months will pass so fast! 🙌🏻

There’s something not so clear to me tho. By remix album, does he mean Remixes of each songs from Chromatica (like the remixes from Born This Way for example), or same songs but with other artists? Or new songs?

I’m confused 🙃

well idk.He said Dorian electra is on the album, and answered with a wink emoji if pablo is on the album 

1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

I don’t know who they are 😅

Probably Charlie XCX too! 🤔

me either, but listened to them and they are pc/hyperpop artist i like some of their music.I hope Charlie and rina are there too

• Love 1
Posted (edited)
56 minutes ago, Adeline said:

New music soon then 🤩 i really hope I'm gonna like those remixes because I'm not a big fan of that usually 🤞

i hope too, but if its in july thats not that soon lol.I hope they do smth around the anniversary 

Edited by Tonny
1 hour ago, Adeline said:

New music soon then 🤩 i really hope I'm gonna like those remixes because I'm not a big fan of that usually 🤞

Same, I don't really like remixes (there are only a few exceptions), original songs are always better.
So if they will release duets it's ok...hopefully some unreleased songs too.

July is soon...I thought they were gonna release it in the fall lol

2 hours ago, Tonny said:

i hope too, but if its in july thats not that soon lol.I hope they do smth around the anniversary 

Lool I think its soon , its in only two months ! 

1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

Same, I don't really like remixes (there are only a few exceptions), original songs are always better.
So if they will release duets it's ok...hopefully some unreleased songs too.

July is soon...I thought they were gonna release it in the fall lol

I prefere remixes to duet , it might sound weird but when I'm listening to her music I like her to be alone lol

• Love 1

I'm a HUGE Dorian Electra fan and I'm really hoping Blood isn't trolling! Some of my favorite Dorian tracks are Jackpot, Flamboyant,  Guyliner, Tool 4 U, Barbie Boy,  Iron Fist, and the title track of their last album: My Agenda.

Their visuals are really their strong suite in my opinion- check out the music videos for Guyliner and Man to Man! An icon on the rise.