Plastic Doll (TECHNOlogic 90's Remix)

Hey there Monsters! Just dropped the fourth song off my Chromatica The Remix album!

Plastic Doll is the second to last song dropping before I drop the entire 90's version off the album on 05.29.

This is another simple one. A mashup between Gaga's ''Plastic Doll'' and Kylie Minogue's ''Love Affair''. The remix has a darker, more danceable vibe than the original.

I've already released Rain On Me, Free Woman and Fun Tonight, which you can find on the channel of the video above ^^

Also doing a little ''competition'' so to say on Twitter! Whoever likes and/or RT's this post has a chance to hear the next song (Enigma) first exclusively before it drops in two weeks.

Please let me know what you think besties :cute:

• Love 2

OMG, that intro!!The beat!!:cheering: I marked my calendar for May 29th. I'll host a one-person party in my room. 

tenor.gif

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
On 5/8/2021 at 12:26 AM, Beatsss said:

Hey there Monsters! Just dropped the fourth song off my Chromatica The Remix album!

Plastic Doll is the second to last song dropping before I drop the entire 90's version off the album on 05.29.

This is another simple one. A mashup between Gaga's ''Plastic Doll'' and Kylie Minogue's ''Love Affair''. The remix has a darker, more danceable vibe than the original.

I've already released Rain On Me, Free Woman and Fun Tonight, which you can find on the channel of the video above ^^

Also doing a little ''competition'' so to say on Twitter! Whoever likes and/or RT's this post has a chance to hear the next song (Enigma) first exclusively before it drops in two weeks.

Please let me know what you think besties :cute:

O-M-G THIS IS SOO GOOD 😭🙏

Bestie keep making remixes, you have talent. This one ended all the other remixes on YT with ease !!

:tricon:

• Love 1

Wow what a response! 😳😍 thank you so much for that! Can't wait to hear what ya think of the whole album when I release it in three weeks 🕺🕺🕺

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Beatsss said:

Wow what a response! 😳😍 thank you so much for that! Can't wait to hear what ya think of the whole album when I release it in three weeks 🕺🕺🕺

We can't wait to get more content from you! ❤❤❤

• Love 1