Specific threads are being closed

• ★ Moderator

Hello everyone, 

When it comes to topics on the community section we've gathered that is best when we take a more situational approach. Unfortunately many topics that are regarding, say, particular arists or genres in music, are there just to catch dust and don't create much engagement cause they don't spark up a conversation. That's why we've decided that it's better for our forum that we open a new discussion whenever a new occurence happens to keep the natural conversation flow going. Moving forwards, topics such as ''Billie Eilish discussion'' or ''Lana Del Rey discussion'' would be closing off for the better. Feel free to open a discussion on anything that's news to us in order to discuss and you'll be notified if something isn't as it should be. 

• LadyOfTheDame changed the title to Specific threads are being closed
  • ★ Moderator

For example, rather than posting a topic called "Billie Eilish Discussion" that's just about Billie in general, if she releases a new single, you could post a topic called "Billie Eilish Releases New Single" (Name of Song)" so that the discussion is just about that particular song, rather than Billie in general. Or, another example, we will be closing my "P!nk Discussion", and from now on, if she does something, for example, announcing a new tour, I'll just create a topic called" P!nk Announces New Tour "(Tour Name)" and the discussion will be exclusively about that tour. We will also be locking these topics/discussions once they become old. Any questions, please feel free to contact a member of staff. Thanks ❤

• Love 2
  • ★ Moderator

TV Shows Threads are allowed, but only when it's airing. For example, we closed the "RuPaul's Drag Race Discussion", but we are opening a new one for the "Drag Race Down Under" and "Drag Race Spain" respectively. The threads will be closed two weeks after each season end. 

• Love 2

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.