House of Gucci wraps this week

Yeah, I heard May 7th is the last day...nothing official yet.

I hope we’ll get a few more pics this week. Also, it’s really weird they are all leaving soon 😭 I was used to have them here in Italy, and I can’t believe Gaga has lived in Italy for more than 2 months...wow!
I hope she’ll tell us more about her experience in future interviews. Can’t wait 😍

• Love 1
6 hours ago, dafniye said:

I think we all miss her a lot and these candid shots were our own way of knowing that she's doing alright :(

Exactly 😭😭 Even during the past years, when paparazzi took pictures of her out and about, I was happy just because I could see her, but at the same time I felt bad cause they keep invading her privacy and she can’t go out freely that much.

Of course with the movie it’s different, cause she’s working and they are taking pictures of all actors.

I also heard someone saying that Gaga actually did go out sometimes, in Rome, even though we never had pictures, but I hope it’s true and I hope she had the chance to go around Rome and visit some places, without anybody seeing her! It’s such a pity to be able to travel so much around the world and not going sightseeing :( 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

Exactly 😭😭 Even during the past years, when paparazzi took pictures of her out and about, I was happy just because I could see her, but at the same time I felt bad cause they keep invading her privacy and she can’t go out freely that much.

Of course with the movie it’s different, cause she’s working and they are taking pictures of all actors.

I also heard someone saying that Gaga actually did go out sometimes, in Rome, even though we never had pictures, but I hope it’s true and I hope she had the chance to go around Rome and visit some places, without anybody seeing her! It’s such a pity to be able to travel so much around the world and not going sightseeing :( 

you are so right about everything ..i 'm happy too because she was so close but at the same time I'm happy for her to go back home and be with the Ones she loves :)

5 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I feel the same way! There's guilt in there with the paps but also happiness too. I just want the best for her and I really do hope that she got to enjoy Rome without prying eyes. 

She's going to be back with her doggos and Michael soon <3

• Love 2