Lady Gaga X Fortnite

Lady Gaga had planned a virtual concert with Fortnite for December 2020, according to leaked documents from Epic. 

FB_IMG_1620063561606.jpg

• WIG 1
3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

So is there a possibility that it has been delayed, or is it officially cancelled?

Some people are saying that it's been delayed and will be continued very soon. Others are saying that that's not true. 

7 hours ago, dafniye said:

Some people are saying that it's been delayed and will be continued very soon. Others are saying that that's not true. 

Great 😂 thanks

48D6AA93-3BB9-43E9-BE35-017F2E190D10.thumb.jpeg.4bc24d6d8a7ee5e08222d4bc2c599c81.jpegI’ve found this, don’t know if it’s 100% accurate

• Love 1
  • WOW 1
1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

Great 😂 thanks

48D6AA93-3BB9-43E9-BE35-017F2E190D10.thumb.jpeg.4bc24d6d8a7ee5e08222d4bc2c599c81.jpegI’ve found this, don’t know if it’s 100% accurate

The listening party, Chromatica TV, the Chromatica Ball and iHeart Radio, Rose Bowl and Coachella performance were 100% confirmed. Not sure about the BBMA and the talk shows things, but they're probably true. 

I hate this SO much. Hopefully the tour will be postponed and they'll reschedule some of that to promote the album before next summer, but I'm not holding my breath. 

• TEA 1
  • ★ Moderator
3 hours ago, Leography said:

The listening party, Chromatica TV, the Chromatica Ball and iHeart Radio, Rose Bowl and Coachella performance were 100% confirmed. Not sure about the BBMA and the talk shows things, but they're probably true. 

I hate this SO much. Hopefully the tour will be postponed and they'll reschedule some of that to promote the album before next summer, but I'm not holding my breath. 

Let’s pray the tour gets postponed! Please! 😔😭😭😭

4 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

So all of that got scrapped but they chose to release cookies, something that wasn’t really planned at all. :eww:

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

5 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Great 😂 thanks

This makes me so sad. At this point, I just wish Gaga had decided to hold the release of Chromatica until she and the world was ready. Too many losses 😭

9 hours ago, Leography said:

Same 😭  That would be a good move to restart the era, as well as the release of the Chromatica remixes album.

9 hours ago, Leography said:

Not sure about the BBMA and the talk shows things

I remember very well that she recorded an interview with Jimmy Fallon. We already had the date for when it was going to be aired on tv, but it was cancelled (or postponed) just a few days before, because it was right when George Floyd was killed :( and that happened the same week she postponed the Listening Party (that never happened).

If I remember well we even had a small preview of the interview with Fallon 🤔  but maybe I confused it with the other call they had right before the One World Together at Home concert. 

• ★ Moderator
6 hours ago, Tony said:

Let’s pray the tour gets postponed! Please! 😔😭😭😭

So all of that got scrapped but they chose to release cookies, something that wasn’t really planned at all. 

She had a contract with Oreo and Dom Perignon, I think she couldn't cancel them... But yes, it's REALLY annoying. 

To be honest, I get the postponement of the album and other projects, due to the pandemic and particularly the BLM movement. What I don't understand is why they couldn't do all this things in August and the following months.
The era restarted with the VMAs performance and the 911 video, and then nothing else happened.
I don't demand or expect Gaga and her teams to keeping releasing things, and do stuff all the time, but at the same time I don't get all these cancelled events (except for in person performances of course).

I was really happy when the album came out, and like everyone else around the world, I was in quarantine. Listening to the album, during such a hard time for the world, it gave me so much joy and literally changed my mood. It was a great moment for me, a moment of joy. And music really helped so many people during such a confusing time, music is what people really needed. It is great to get distracted from reality for a bit. Something so simple, like a Listening Party, could've been done later on.

I don't blame Gaga. I'm just sad, and a bit disappointed, for all the things that didn't go as expected, and for the simplest things they could've done, not just for us, but for them and for the album. I mean, they worked hard to do all these things, they are probably a bit disappointed as well.

7 hours ago, Tony said:

So all of that got scrapped but they chose to release cookies, something that wasn’t really planned at all. :eww:

Right 😭

5 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

She had a contract with Oreo and Dom Perignon, I think she couldn't cancel them... But yes, it's REALLY annoying. 

It's always about money 😭 

• Sad 1
  • ★ Moderator
On 5/4/2021 at 4:06 PM, Giulia Monster said:

Great 😂 thanks

This is pain...nothing but pain, just imagining it already feels so good, hopefully we could still see some of them or we get these promos for LG7. I hate this pandemic omg.

21 hours ago, Ray said:

This is pain...nothing but pain, just imagining it already feels so good, hopefully we could still see some of them or we get these promos for LG7.

I will never forget the world for treating Chromatica this way. Utterly devastating 😭👍

• Sad 1
  • ★ Moderator
On 5/8/2021 at 8:07 PM, dafniye said:

I will never forget the world for treating Chromatica this way. Utterly devastating 😭👍

So true 😭 we were suppose to have so much fun. LIKE LITERALLY SO MUCH WE WERE SUPPOSE TO HAVE 😭🙏