Billie Eilish Discussion

Welcome to Billie Eilish Discussion

Billie Eilish released her new single called "Your Power", which is the first single of her new album "Happier Than Ever", that will be dropping in July 30th.

billie.jpeg.5bbd740457c4a5f85b70a86320fc5b3b.jpeg

How you like the song? Which is your favorite song and album by Billie? 💚

cover.thumb.jpeg.1e2bcf6e74aacf7617c393476d43b46a.jpeg

The first song I heard was Lovely (with Khalid) back in 2018, and I loved it. I didn't know who she was, and forgot her name pretty fast, but then I heard about her over a year later, when she released Bad Guy and she got even more famous, and I realized she was the one who sang Lovely 😂

I love her songs, especially the lyrics! And one of my favorite songs is definitely Ocean Eyes 😍

• ★ Senior Moderator

Not a big fan of her music but I like some songs. 

And can we talk about this please 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

11 hours ago, Tony said:

Not a big fan of her music but I like some songs. 

And can we talk about this please 

yessss I saw all the pictures from that photoshoot and I was like 😱😱  lmao
I'm curious to see what's her new era gonna be like!!!

• ★ Moderator
25 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

yessss I saw all the pictures from that photoshoot and I was like 😱😱  lmao
I'm curious to see what's her new era gonna be like!!!

Not a big fan of her music either, but Ocean Eyes is pretty good. And she seems like a very nice person 💕 And I love her blonde hair! And she looks amazing in the photoshoot! 👏

8 minutes ago, little_monster_amy said:

Not a big fan of her music either, but Ocean Eyes is pretty good. And she seems like a very nice person 💕 And I love her blonde hair! And she looks amazing in the photoshoot! 👏

I didn't really like her green hair on the top 😅  but she looks good with dark hair. Her natural hair is actually blonde!

• Love 1

I'm not really a fan of hers, but I think she's very beautiful and I like her song Lovely from CMBYN. I read her statement about the sexual abuse she suffered as a minor and my heart breaks for her. To many children and minors get abused by people with power/age and it's so awful. More power to her for speaking about it. 

• TEA 1

• ★ Moderator
3 hours ago, dafniye said:

I'm not really a fan of hers, but I think she's very beautiful and I like her song Lovely from CMBYN. I read her statement about the sexual abuse she suffered as a minor and my heart breaks for her. To many children and minors get abused by people with power/age and it's so awful. More power to her for speaking about it. 

I definitely agree with you on this. I read the statement too 😭💔

• Matt locked this topic