Mental Health Awareness Month - 2021

• ★ Moderator

May is designated as Mental Health Awareness Month, an opportunity to highlight the importance of positive emotional well-being and its impact on a person's life quality. This is the month we all need to work to remove the stigma associated with people suffering from mental illness.

Let's take advantage of the month of May to call on everyone about the importance of taking care of our mental health as a vital part of our well-being and, on the other hand, ending the stigma that exists on people with mental illness. Recognizing that we need professional help to treat mental health problems such as obsessive-compulsive disorders, anxiety, depression, or other mood disorders is not a sign of weakness. On the contrary, seeking help and support to overcome these symptoms is to give oneself a better quality of life and then live healthily.

I hope that in this month, and in all the days after this, we can all do our part to be more sensitive about how we speak and treat our colleagues, brothers, and sisters who want to live their lives as fully as the rest of us. wants to do it with dignity. 

We are planning many activities for you during this month, so please check out for more updates. And feel free to use this Mental Health section to share your stories and sprean kindness and love to everyone. 

We Love Ü :kiss:

• Love 2

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

• ★ Moderator
3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

That's great! It is very important that the stigma associated with mental health will be overcame. 

Thank you.

I feel like it's finally happening, everyday more and more people realize that breaking the stigma around mental health is something we NEED to do together, as a community.

Mental health is public health. Period.

• Love 1
  • TEA 1
On 5/2/2021 at 11:28 PM, LittleMouse said:

I feel like it's finally happening, everyday more and more people realize that breaking the stigma around mental health is something we NEED to do together, as a community

I second you with that! More people are coming together to talk about their experiences and their struggles, and I think it's mainly a chain reaction which is such a good thing. 

On 5/2/2021 at 11:28 PM, LittleMouse said:

Mental health is public health.

Couldn't agree with you more! 

• Love 1