Jump to content

OREO x Chromatica


Leography

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Coconut!? Well that's new. Never heard of that one before. I'm even more excited now. 

And I've never had a golden oreo either so I don't know what I'm in for 😂😂

The Golden Oreos taste more like an normal Oreo but the vanilla flavour is more present than a current Oreo (at least here in Spain, other friends of mine say that they taste different depending on the country because of the food restrictions or colorants)

Link to post
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought the whole display 

A place to discuss all things Chromaticoreo ! (Yup, that's what I'm calling them from now on.) In addition to the green/pink Oreo for the USA, and an awesome contest for US residents using Sing It With Oreo, different places around the world will also get regular Oreos, but with a nice Chromatica packaging! What do you think of this collaboration? Did you expect it? Are you excited to tried them?  The Martin Agency, the graphic design agency behing this collaboration, shared

I found them ! 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, bllackout said:

The Golden Oreos taste more like an normal Oreo but the vanilla flavour is more present than a current Oreo (at least here in Spain, other friends of mine say that they taste different depending on the country because of the food restrictions or colorants)

I have seen the golden oreos in shops before but I never actually bought one because oreos have never been my thing (i used to eat them a lot as a child) and now Gaga's collab with them has brought out my love for oreos again. I now eat oreo mcflurry, oreo chocolates, oreo milkshakes and literally anything oreos 😂❤️

Link to post
  • ★ Moderator
On 4/26/2021 at 6:40 AM, dafniye said:

Congrats !! 🤩🤩

Did you taste them yet? How are they? 

I knoe that they're the golden oreo, but I've heard some people say that they're actually a bit sweeter! 

Can't wait for my birthday to open mine

I havent tasted the golden ones i only have the original ones and red velvet. I had to ship them 😭 but they good. Being honest i dont like the cream but the cookie is really good. Haha cant wait for you to taste them. let me know if you agree with me or not haha.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Ray said:

I havent tasted the golden ones i only have the original ones and red velvet. I had to ship them 😭 but they good. Being honest i dont like the cream but the cookie is really good. Haha cant wait for you to taste them. let me know if you agree with me or not haha.

Oh nice! What flavor was the cream?

I'll be sure to post my review here! 💞

  • Love 1
Link to post
  • ★ Moderator
On 4/27/2021 at 6:26 PM, dafniye said:

Oh nice! What flavor was the cream?

I'll be sure to post my review here! 💞

Its vanilla, or thats how i feel 😭 but its sooo sweet like really sweet so watch out for that i guess. i dont think its bad unless you finish 1 packet at a time, which just dont. I did and i regret it 😭 and yes im looking forward to your review 🤸‍♂️💕🤗.

Link to post
1 hour ago, Ray said:

Its vanilla, or thats how i feel 😭 but its sooo sweet like really sweet so watch out for that i guess. i dont think its bad unless you finish 1 packet at a time, which just dont. I did and i regret it 😭 and yes im looking forward to your review 🤸‍♂️💕🤗.

Even if I have the urge to, I'll try to remember your advice 😂😂

Did you finish the small packet or the big one? 

Link to post
  • ★ Moderator
On 4/27/2021 at 4:26 AM, dafniye said:

Oh nice! What flavor was the cream?

I'll be sure to post my review here! 💞

Well, like everyone else said, is vanilla. It’s basically a golden Oreo. But in my opinion I found it too sweet. And what I liked the most was that they were crunchy and I loved that. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...