Jump to content

OREO x Chromatica


Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, tony said:

No. There are stores here that import products from the US. But usually from Oreos, the small bags like these: 

image.jpeg.fde1c8de550a79537c9c46afc1c654ee.jpeg

image.jpeg.cdd56861559747a3c0ad983ea2f03f76.jpeg

It's so sad 🥺 and we , Europeans,  complain because we don't have the US ones but at least  we have ours .. it must be annoying for you lol 

Link to post
  • Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought the whole display 

A place to discuss all things Chromaticoreo ! (Yup, that's what I'm calling them from now on.) In addition to the green/pink Oreo for the USA, and an awesome contest for US residents using Sing It With Oreo, different places around the world will also get regular Oreos, but with a nice Chromatica packaging! What do you think of this collaboration? Did you expect it? Are you excited to tried them?  The Martin Agency, the graphic design agency behing this collaboration, shared

I found them ! 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, Leography said:

I'm sorry to read you guys don't have them :( thanks god the music itself has no borders! ❤️

Music is so healing, and I couldn't imagine my world without. So thank God for it indeed! 

  • TEA 1
Link to post
  • ★ Moderator
11 hours ago, Adeline said:

It's so sad 🥺 and we , Europeans,  complain because we don't have the US ones but at least  we have ours .. it must be annoying for you lol 

I really love the European Oreos, because they are original flavor. But I love the European and American packaging too. I can’t wait to taste the green Oreos 

  • Love 1
  • TEA 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post

So I went into a supermarket here in the UK and I asked the manager if I could have the Oreo cardboard stands that they had by the checkouts and they said once they're empty I can just take them both. I've done this with both the A Star Is Born and Valentino promo stuff. 

  • Love 1
Link to post
7 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

So I went into a supermarket here in the UK and I asked the manager if I could have the Oreo cardboard stands that they had by the checkouts and they said once they're empty I can just take them both. I've done this with both the A Star Is Born and Valentino promo stuff. 

And that's what we call in French iconique

  • Love 1
  • LMAO 1
Link to post
39 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

So I went into a supermarket here in the UK and I asked the manager if I could have the Oreo cardboard stands that they had by the checkouts and they said once they're empty I can just take them both. I've done this with both the A Star Is Born and Valentino promo stuff. 

I never saw any cardboard anywhere 😭

Link to post
Just now, numb the flame said:

They were near the checkouts, however I've only seen them in one store here so I don't think every store has got them

I'm starting to think that they never promote her things in France lol

Link to post
7 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

Oh, I haven't seen any being in France. I've only seen them in the US and the one I saw here in the UK

I think she have a bigger impact on anglophone countries 

Link to post
4 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I think she have a bigger impact on anglophone countries 

Agreed! I did a few stores here and I didn't see a single Gaga cardboard, just regular Oreo ones!

Link to post
6 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

Hey everyone, my mam got me these today 😍 Not the pink and green ones (as you can see) coz they're still not available here, but I'm still very happy with them 😄😄

4D987964-3DB1-449E-965B-5A84A912B5E0.jpeg

Your mom is a nice lady lol

9 hours ago, Leography said:

Agreed! I did a few stores here and I didn't see a single Gaga cardboard, just regular Oreo ones!

That's sad ! I need to stop buying oreos tho because I'm not eating them 😅

  • LMAO 1
Link to post
  • ★ Moderator
12 hours ago, little_monster_amy said:

Hey everyone, my mam got me these today 😍 Not the pink and green ones (as you can see) coz they're still not available here, but I'm still very happy with them 😄😄

4D987964-3DB1-449E-965B-5A84A912B5E0.jpeg

Now I’m hungry. And literally I’m on a diet 🥲

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post
  • ★ Moderator
2 minutes ago, little_monster_amy said:

Sorry 😢 Good luck with the diet 🥰

Don’t be sorry. Actually, I’m not on a diet. I just eat the right times. And I do the intermittent fasting.

Thanks for your wishes

  • Love 1

Lady's got a killer groove, and you've got a lot to lose

7G3wb4h.thumb.jpg.1cfa3e879de23f89cf653ce739649bbb.jpg

Link to post

I just had the best day ever cookies-wise!

I received the box that stores get with 12 small packs of US Oreos and I FINALLY found the European box! 🎉

Aren't they cute next to each others? :cute: Now I can't wait to receive the one I won here to taste them! (The big box will remain sealed haha)

PXL_20210213_165307722.jpg

  • Love 1
Link to post
16 minutes ago, Leography said:

I just had the best day ever cookies-wise!

I received the box that stores get with 12 small packs of US Oreos and I FINALLY found the European box! 🎉

Aren't they cute next to each others? :cute: Now I can't wait to receive the one I won here to taste them! (The big box will remain sealed haha)

PXL_20210213_165307722.jpg

Your set up is beautyfull😍 i'm so jaleous:cute:

  • Love 1
Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...