OREO x Chromatica

Leography

51 minutes ago, Leography said:

Absolutely no idea… Long enough I hope! 

On other news, the Oreo sweepstake is finally open to a lot of European countries, and good surprise, if you're French, you can win a meet & greet!! (So far only the US could win one) I didn't check for other countries, so let us know!

deco-lady-gaga-experience-home-fr.png?v2

https://www.singwithoreo.com/

Actually I wanted to ask you , did you try to enter the code to see if you won something because , my codes are good but the website refuses my email address I dont know why. I try to contact them but again the said my email is not available 😬😬

1 hour ago, Adeline said:

Actually I wanted to ask you , did you try to enter the code to see if you won something because , my codes are good but the website refuses my email address I dont know why. I try to contact them but again the said my email is not available 😬😬

Yes it worked just fine! (But I lost haha) I had some issues with the code at first, but because I didn't enter them in full haha

Sorry I can't help you :( 

• ★ Senior Moderator

UPDATE: A friend from the USA will send me The Chromatica Oreos 😭❤️ 

A friend from Spain is going to send me the European editions too.

I’m so happy I’ll be able to eat cookies! :cheering:

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

5 minutes ago, Leography said:

Yes it worked just fine! (But I lost haha) I had some issues with the code at first, but because I didn't enter them in full haha

Sorry I can't help you :( 

My codes are fine,  thank you anyway.  I hope I'll find a solution 

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator

It’s not fair only USA and Europe are getting the chromatica oreos. I’m from Latin America 

46 minutes ago, tony said:

It’s not fair only USA and Europe are getting the chromatica oreos. I’m from Latin America 

Well I bought eu version in my country but I need us version cause except outer packaging nothing is about chromatica or gaga I want GagaXOreo US versionnnnnn

53 minutes ago, emir said:

i m really curious what it tastes like ,cuz in my country we dont have golden oreos either😣

The taste is the same with the original Oreos just the color of the biscuits and cream is different 

• Thanks 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
6 hours ago, Mert said:

Well I bought eu version in my country but I need us version cause except outer packaging nothing is about chromatica or gaga I want GagaXOreo US versionnnnnn

To be completely honest, I prefer the European ones because of the cookies/biscuits, but I like the American package more. Hahahaha 

With that being said, I have to manage getting both  ❤️

:eww:

Edited by Tony

On 2/6/2021 at 9:30 AM, tony said:

I know. It's always the US monsters getting the best things and then the European monsters. 

I'm from the middle east and we get almost nothing :(

I have been spamming Oreo arabia's IG tho for the Chromatica Oreos, but I don't think they're listening 💀

• ★ Senior Moderator
28 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I know. It's always the US monsters getting the best things and then the European monsters. 

I'm from the middle east and we get almost nothing :(

I have been spamming Oreo arabia's IG tho for the Chromatica Oreos, but I don't think they're listening 💀

Fans from Latin America have done the same too. Oreo Mexico has said they won’t released them 💀

15 minutes ago, tony said:

Fans from Latin America have done the same too. Oreo Mexico has said they won’t released them 💀

Man it's really unfair to the rest of us. If they don't want to release here, then the least they can do is make shipping available to the rest of the countries. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
21 minutes ago, Adeline said:

You cant have any of them??

I might get them from friends I supposed. And I talked to the customs and I can import cookies without problems. xD 

• ★ Senior Moderator
Just now, Adeline said:

But not in stores? 

No. There are stores here that import products from the US. But usually from Oreos, the small bags like these: 

image.jpeg.fde1c8de550a79537c9c46afc1c654ee.jpeg

image.jpeg.cdd56861559747a3c0ad983ea2f03f76.jpeg

• WIG 1

• Ray locked and unpinned this topic