OREO x Chromatica

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought the whole display 

A place to discuss all things Chromaticoreo ! (Yup, that's what I'm calling them from now on.) In addition to the green/pink Oreo for the USA, and an awesome contest for US residents using Sing It With Oreo, different places around the world will also get regular Oreos, but with a nice Chromatica packaging! What do you think of this collaboration? Did you expect it? Are you excited to tried them?  The Martin Agency, the graphic design agency behing this collaboration, shared

I found them ! 

Posted Images

• Matt pinned this topic
On 12/23/2020 at 4:13 AM, Leography said:

Surprise, the pink and green Oreos also come in a smaller white packaging! (US only)

fdfds.jpg

They look awesome I wish I had opportunity to get them 😢 

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Mert said:

They look awesome I wish I had opportunity to get them 😢 

Same, I hate that it's US only :ironic:
And while I'm down to spend a lot for CDs and stuff, I really don't want to pay that much for cookies 💀

4 minutes ago, Shan said:

I received my Oreos in the mail from Oreo and Lady Gaga liked my tweet! Super cool!!! 

2D815A66-9DD2-4EDB-A02E-1B061CDD2323.jpeg

I saw that I was so happy for you :cute:

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Shan said:

I received my Oreos in the mail from Oreo and Lady Gaga liked my tweet! Super cool!!! 

2D815A66-9DD2-4EDB-A02E-1B061CDD2323.jpeg

I am so happy for you 

Can't image what you feel 😌

15 hours ago, Adeline said:

That box is everything 🤩

I would want to get those us only ones but I need to contented with eu packaging 

• Love 1
On 1/24/2021 at 11:02 AM, Gagasweden said:

I also have the basic ones, ugh why could nt they bless us all with the goregous Pink and green

On 1/24/2021 at 11:04 AM, godofchromatica said:

Exactly... all time us fans get better merch than international fans

The pink and green cookies aren't available internationally because of the food dyes used to colour the cookies. 

1 hour ago, numb the flame said:

The pink and green cookies aren't available internationally because of the food dyes used to colour the cookies. 

True, Europe has very strict rules about the use of food coloring :phone:

52 minutes ago, Leography said:

What store? I just tried one Leclerc and one Carrefour, nothing 😭

Men , i did the biggest leclerc in nantes,  a Netto, an intermarchė, It take me all my morning. I was desperate.  I went in my regular  little carrefour market to buy my food for the week and they were there waiting for me lmao 😅😅 

• Love 1
  • WIG 1
2 hours ago, Adeline said:

Men , i did the biggest leclerc in nantes,  a Netto, an intermarchė, It take me all my morning. I was desperate.  I went in my regular  little carrefour market to buy my food for the week and they were there waiting for me lmao 😅😅 

Well hopefully they're coming soon to me too :sad1:

On 1/30/2021 at 7:23 PM, Adeline said:

I hope so , do we know how long they gonna be available? 

Absolutely no idea… Long enough I hope! 

On other news, the Oreo sweepstake is finally open to a lot of European countries, and good surprise, if you're French, you can win a meet & greet!! (So far only the US could win one) I didn't check for other countries, so let us know!

deco-lady-gaga-experience-home-fr.png?v2

https://www.singwithoreo.com/