OREO x Chromatica

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought the whole display 

A place to discuss all things Chromaticoreo ! (Yup, that's what I'm calling them from now on.) In addition to the green/pink Oreo for the USA, and an awesome contest for US residents using Sing It With Oreo, different places around the world will also get regular Oreos, but with a nice Chromatica packaging! What do you think of this collaboration? Did you expect it? Are you excited to tried them?  The Martin Agency, the graphic design agency behing this collaboration, shared

I found them ! 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Leography said:

Leclerc!

OMG I live in Spain but really close to France so there's one Leclerc near me, no clue if I can get there tho cause of Corona and borders being closed 😭😭 If anyone finds them in Spain lmk!!

Also asked my US friend to send me some pink and green ones and I'm planning on keeping some of the cookies on resin so they last longer lmao will keep you guys updated if I make it work it out

• Love 2

Haven’t found the pink ones yet. I did see the regular ones with the singing contest advertised on it. I’m keeping a look out for the pink and green ones. I heard they’re at 711 here in the US. I haven’t been to one yet though.

EDIT (sorry for the double post, I can't edit the previous one)

Here are the European countries participating:

Already open: Austria / Germany / UK / 
January 28th: Czech Republic / Denmark / Finland / France / Italia / Norway / Portugal / Slovakia / Spain / Sweden / Ukraine 
February 15th: Hungary / 

February 28th: Switzerland
March 1st: Bulgaria / Croatia / Romania / Serbia / 

Not participating: Belgium / Cyprus / Estonia / Georgia / Greece / Iceland / Israel / Latvia / Luxembourg / Moldova / Netherlands / Poland / Slovenia

• Love 1

I got 2 packs today from Rite Aid (US) for 11 dollars because I didn't want to wait for Walmart's to drop even though it would have been cheaper.

...yall.... theyre icky LMAO. and very hard. Pretty sure im going to get an upset stomach. 

I mean theyre fun to look at and maybe my other pack will be for my collection of Gaga stuff, but if it wasnt her then I would not have gone out of my way to get em 😭🤮

Snapchat-685678674.jpg

• ★ Moderator
On 1/19/2021 at 2:29 AM, Chelsea said:
On 1/19/2021 at 10:52 PM, Chelsea said:

I got 2 packs today from Rite Aid (US) for 11 dollars because I didn't want to wait for Walmart's to drop even though it would have been cheaper.

...yall.... theyre icky LMAO. and very hard. Pretty sure im going to get an upset stomach. 

I mean theyre fun to look at and maybe my other pack will be for my collection of Gaga stuff, but if it wasnt her then I would not have gone out of my way to get em 😭🤮

Snapchat-685678674.jpg

The cookies just look so cool! Pity they don't seem to be selling them over here 😔💔

• ★ Moderator

I cant find them. So ill just see if i can get them shipped somehow. Tbh i dont mind if its just the packaging.

• Sad 1
3 minutes ago, Adeline said:

I got this one in France.  I haven't found the others yet. But I'm not really looking,  i don't want to go everywhere with the situation.

20210111_131125.jpg

I see france have 5x box ı need this and also this package is selling on germany ı buy but its not arrived to me yet

I live in Greece and haven’t come across the Gaga Oreos yet. I read on the LGN article that my country isn’t participating in the Sing It With Oreo contest with Gaga, so I guess they won’t be selling them here? I hope that’s not the case 😢 I really want the ones that have the box 

19 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:

I see france have 5x box ı need this and also this package is selling on germany ı buy but its not arrived to me yet

I think there is also a blue and a white package and a pink box too.

I hope you'll find some 😁

1 minute ago, appiause said:

I live in Greece and haven’t come across the Gaga Oreos yet. I read on the LGN article that my country isn’t participating in the Sing It With Oreo contest with Gaga, so I guess they won’t be selling them here? I hope that’s not the case 😢 I really want the ones that have the box 

I’m so sorry :(

Just now, Adeline said:

I think there is also a blue and a white package and a pink box too.

I hope you'll find some 😁

Blue version is russia version and its not out yet ı guess

2 minutes ago, godofchromatica said:Blue version is russia version and its not out yet ı guess

Well , I want them but I'm not gonna being crazy about it and search everywhere.  We have a curfew at 18pm so its complicated 

• Matt pinned this topic