OREO x Chromatica

e916b7dc-19f1-442f-ba44-7c1c9c381cc3-Lad

A place to discuss all things Chromaticoreo ! (Yup, that's what I'm calling them from now on.)

In addition to the green/pink Oreo for the USA, and an awesome contest for US residents using Sing It With Oreo, different places around the world will also get regular Oreos, but with a nice Chromatica packaging!

EoVCuZrXcAEArZe?format=jpg&name=medium

What do you think of this collaboration? Did you expect it? Are you excited to tried them? 

The Martin Agency, the graphic design agency behing this collaboration, shared a really cool behind the scenes of what the packaging could have been like!

designs.png

Full look on Behance !

• Love 5
  • Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I bought the whole display 

A place to discuss all things Chromaticoreo ! (Yup, that's what I'm calling them from now on.) In addition to the green/pink Oreo for the USA, and an awesome contest for US residents using Sing It With Oreo, different places around the world will also get regular Oreos, but with a nice Chromatica packaging! What do you think of this collaboration? Did you expect it? Are you excited to tried them?  The Martin Agency, the graphic design agency behing this collaboration, shared

I found them ! 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Matt said:

OMG I didn't know the Behance link! Those mockups are dope. I wonder if those were just ideas.

Yep these are early drafts of the packaging! Some of us are SO cool! 
I wonder if we'll see the hand holding the Sine again… Maybe on some merch!

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
1 hour ago, Leography said:

e916b7dc-19f1-442f-ba44-7c1c9c381cc3-Lad

A place to discuss all things Chromaticoreo ! (Yup, that's what I'm calling them from now on.)

In addition to the green/pink Oreo for the USA, and an awesome contest for US residents using Sing It With Oreo, different places around the world will also get regular Oreos, but with a nice Chromatica packaging!

EoVCuZrXcAEArZe?format=jpg&name=medium

What do you think of this collaboration? Did you expect it? Are you excited to tried them? 

The Martin Agency, the graphic design agency behing this collaboration, shared a really cool behind the scenes of what the packaging could have been like!

designs.png

Full look on Behance !

So excited!!!!! I dont plan on eating them...maybe a few. Then keeeping them as part of my collection!

• Love 1
  • TEA 1
1 minute ago, Shan said:

So excited!!!!! I dont plan on eating them...maybe a few. Then keeeping them as part of my collection!

If I managed to get some (I live in France), I'll buy at least two. One pack to eat, one pack to keep for collecting!

• TEA 1
On 12/21/2020 at 3:15 PM, Leography said:

designs.png

Full look on Behance !

wtf these are SO cool why did gaga turned these designs down? they totally fit the chromatica aesthetic :drop:

Just now, manhattan said:

wtf these are SO cool why did gaga turned these designs down? they totally fit the chromatica aesthetic :drop:

I'm pretty sure Oreo turned them down! 

As a graphic designer in packaging, I know how clients are VERY picky about their designs, and always tend to go for the safest bet!

• Love 1
  • TEA 1
9 minutes ago, Leography said:

I'm pretty sure Oreo turned them down! 

As a graphic designer in packaging, I know how clients are VERY picky about their designs, and always tend to go for the safest bet!

that actually makes more sense! the current packaging design stays pretty good and doesn't feel generic so its a win 

• Matt featured this topic
  • Matt pinned this topic