Telegram to Get Group Video Call Support in May

Telegram voice chat feature will soon get video support that will essentially pit the instant messaging app against the likes of Microsoft Teams, Zoom, and Google Meet. The app's founder and CEO Pavel Durov shared a message on his Telegram channel in which he said that the new functionality will be added in May, and it will make Telegram a powerful platform for group video calls. The development follows a bunch of announcements that were made earlier this week. The instant messaging app has got features like Payments 2.0, scheduled voice chats, and mini profiles for voice chats, among others.

Source

I've been thinking on switching to Telegram for a while now but most of my friends use WhatsApp so.. Any Telegram users can tell me their opinion on the app? It sounds really cool tbh, but idk if it's user friendly or not? With so many features idk if it's something I can use on a daily basis, but I'd love to hear some opinions! About Telegram or any other app that you use

9 hours ago, justagirlvic said:

I've been thinking on switching to Telegram for a while now but most of my friends use WhatsApp so.. Any Telegram users can tell me their opinion on the app? It sounds really cool tbh, but idk if it's user friendly or not? With so many features idk if it's something I can use on a daily basis, but I'd love to hear some opinions! About Telegram or any other app that you use

I use Telegram a long time ago because a friend recommended to me. I encourage to to switch. Well, keep WhatsApp as many of your friends have it, but try Telegram, you’ll love it. I’m in some groups and I chat with friends there too.