Shallow discussion

1 minute ago, Triconoutsold said:

I wish she would get another solo hit as big as Shallow tbh 

It kinda bugs me that it´s not from a "normal" album but a soundtrack. It´s still a huge win tho!!! :DerpGa:

She will, her music is timeless and she's still thriving. It's still a song of hers, regardless if it's an album or soundtrack. 

I know where you're coming from, because those twitter haters are always like 'oh bradley's impact', or 'bradley carried' but we all know who carried who. Both of them were spectacular and the haters wish that their faves could have an impact as strong as THIS 10 years into their careers. 

Just now, dafniye said:

She will, her music is timeless and she's still thriving. It's still a song of hers, regardless if it's an album or soundtrack. 

I know where you're coming from, because those twitter haters are always like 'oh bradley's impact', or 'bradley carried' but we all know who carried who. Both of them were spectacular and the haters wish that their faves could have an impact as strong as THIS 10 years into their careers. 

spill! 
I feel her biggest album is yet to come!!! and I´m manifesting it´s gonna be ACT II :sad3::sad3::sad3:

Just now, Triconoutsold said:

spill! 
I feel her biggest album is yet to come!!! and I´m manifesting it´s gonna be ACT II :sad3::sad3::sad3:

I feel that too!

I think if Act II were to be released anytime soon, it would drop like a nuclear bomb. Affecting anything and everything within its reach and beyond. The industry and world finally recognize the brilliancy of ARTPOP and everyone would eat her up and leave no crumbs 💅

• ★ Moderator

Shallow refuses to die. OMG 

I remember when I listened to shallow for the first time, I was with a classmate in my car and we both love Gaga, so it was MAGICAL, I was shocked and in love. We were listening to the Beats1 radio so they played it twice. 

After that I bought the song on iTunes and I started to stream on Spotify. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

• ★ Administrator

Sorry, topics about a single songs are not allowed. You can continue in the chart section.

• Matt locked this topic