Free Woman (End Of Lockdown 90's Remix)

I HAD to share this remix early to celebrate my country lifting it's Covid restrictions!! Held a poll on twitter and Free Woman won.. seemed right for the occasion.

It's the third song off my Chromatica 90's remix album that I'm dropping on the album's 1-year anniversary.. 05.29.2021 

I'm also sending the next song privately to one person who RT's or likes the next tweet before releasing it on Friday 05.07! 

Pls let me know what you think ❤

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
4 minutes ago, Beatsss said:

I HAD to share this remix early to celebrate my country lifting it's Covid restrictions!! Held a poll on twitter and Free Woman won.. seemed right for the occasion.

It's the third song off my Chromatica 90's remix album that I'm dropping on the album's 1-year anniversary.. 05.29.2021 

I'm also sending the next song privately to one person who RT's or likes the next tweet before releasing it on Friday 05.07! 

Pls let me know what you think ❤

I’ll listen right now! Where are you from by the way? I’m happy for you :cheering:

• Thanks 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

I’ll listen right now! Where are you from by the way? I’m happy for you :cheering:

Thank u!! 🥳 From the Netherlands here 👋 The government is lifting the main restrictions after tonight (so the curfew and the terraces are reopening) which means I finally get to resume working 😫😍)

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
3 minutes ago, Beatsss said:

Thank u!! 🥳 From the Netherlands here 👋 The government is lifting the main restrictions after tonight (so the curfew and the terraces are reopening) which means I finally get to resume working 😫😍)

I’m so happy for you! 🤩 and the remix was beyond ICONIC! Great job! Now celebrate but keep taking care of yourself

• WOW 1

8 hours ago, Tony said:

I’m so happy for you! 🤩 and the remix was beyond ICONIC! Great job! Now celebrate but keep taking care of yourself

That's such a huge compliment thank you SO much :cute: And yesss I'm gonna keep practicing social-distancing and wearing my mask until fully vaccinated and possibly after if needed <3

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
4 hours ago, Beatsss said:

That's such a huge compliment thank you SO much :cute: And yesss I'm gonna keep practicing social-distancing and wearing my mask until fully vaccinated and possibly after if needed <3

You’re welcome my dear :kiss: ❤️

• Love 1

18 hours ago, dafniye said:

Omg congrats! That's so uplifting to hear that the lockdown is lifted!

A perfect song for such an occasion indeed! 🥳

Thank you! It's not fully lifted yet but the hesviest restrictions have been lifted 🥳

3 minutes ago, Beatsss said:

Thank you! It's not fully lifted yet but the hesviest restrictions have been lifted 🥳

Step by step! That's still better than nothing and worthy of celebration! ❤️

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, justagirlvic said:

This remix is so good! You're so talented!! Sending lots of love xx.

Thank u bby!  Hope you like the rest of the record just as much 🕺