Jump to content

Honduras expects supplies of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine


Recommended Posts

  • ★ Moderator

MOSCOW, April 26. /TASS/. Honduras hopes that the supplies of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine to the country will continue after receiving the first batch, Honduran Foreign Minister Lisandro Rosales told reporters on Monday at a joint news conference following talks with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov.

"We have already received the first batch <…> and are looking forward to the next delivery," he said. "We plan to meet in Moscow with representatives of the Russian Direct Investment Fund to discuss future deliveries of the vaccine."

According to the minister, this is very timely, because "the whole world is fighting the coronavirus pandemic and sees what Russia has accomplished in this field."

Source: https://tass.com/world/1283203

  • Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator
3 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Good to hear! So many countries are still deprived of the vaccine. Hope that russia continues to supply them! 

I hope that corruption does not take advantage of these donations.

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Tony said:

MOSCOW, April 26. /TASS/. Honduras hopes that the supplies of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine to the country will continue after receiving the first batch, Honduran Foreign Minister Lisandro Rosales told reporters on Monday at a joint news conference following talks with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov.

"We have already received the first batch <…> and are looking forward to the next delivery," he said. "We plan to meet in Moscow with representatives of the Russian Direct Investment Fund to discuss future deliveries of the vaccine."

According to the minister, this is very timely, because "the whole world is fighting the coronavirus pandemic and sees what Russia has accomplished in this field."

Source: https://tass.com/world/1283203

You know about our government... This is a ghost new bc I don't think it would be capable to get all the vaccine. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator
1 minute ago, Lola Carranza said:

You know about our government... This is a ghost new bc I don't think it would be capable to get all the vaccine. 

I know. And that sucks a lot. That's why people travel to other places just to get vaccinated, when the government has to supply us with them. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator
8 hours ago, Triconoutsold said:

Ugh finally 🙏🏼 I love to see that smaller world countries are getting vaccines finally!

But we don’t know when and how we are going to get them. It’s been pretty hard and I really want me and my parents to be vaccinated ASAP. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Tony said:

But we don’t know when and how we are going to get them. It’s been pretty hard and I really want me and my parents to be vaccinated ASAP. 

most of the countries organize the vaccination process very fast as soon as the vaccine arrive! So I don´t think you´re gonna have a huge problem w/ it. It just depends on the distribution tho 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • ★ Moderator
3 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

most of the countries organize the vaccination process very fast as soon as the vaccine arrive! So I don´t think you´re gonna have a huge problem w/ it. It just depends on the distribution tho 

You’re right. As long as my father gets vaccinated first I’ll be more than happy. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...