Honduras expects supplies of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine

• ★ Moderator

MOSCOW, April 26. /TASS/. Honduras hopes that the supplies of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine to the country will continue after receiving the first batch, Honduran Foreign Minister Lisandro Rosales told reporters on Monday at a joint news conference following talks with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov.

"We have already received the first batch <…> and are looking forward to the next delivery," he said. "We plan to meet in Moscow with representatives of the Russian Direct Investment Fund to discuss future deliveries of the vaccine."

According to the minister, this is very timely, because "the whole world is fighting the coronavirus pandemic and sees what Russia has accomplished in this field."

Source: https://tass.com/world/1283203

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

• ★ Moderator
3 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Good to hear! So many countries are still deprived of the vaccine. Hope that russia continues to supply them! 

I hope that corruption does not take advantage of these donations.

2 hours ago, Tony said:

MOSCOW, April 26. /TASS/. Honduras hopes that the supplies of Russia’s Sputnik V vaccine to the country will continue after receiving the first batch, Honduran Foreign Minister Lisandro Rosales told reporters on Monday at a joint news conference following talks with his Russian counterpart Sergey Lavrov.

"We have already received the first batch <…> and are looking forward to the next delivery," he said. "We plan to meet in Moscow with representatives of the Russian Direct Investment Fund to discuss future deliveries of the vaccine."

According to the minister, this is very timely, because "the whole world is fighting the coronavirus pandemic and sees what Russia has accomplished in this field."

Source: https://tass.com/world/1283203

You know about our government... This is a ghost new bc I don't think it would be capable to get all the vaccine. 

• ★ Moderator
1 minute ago, Lola Carranza said:

You know about our government... This is a ghost new bc I don't think it would be capable to get all the vaccine. 

I know. And that sucks a lot. That's why people travel to other places just to get vaccinated, when the government has to supply us with them. 

• ★ Moderator
8 hours ago, Triconoutsold said:

Ugh finally 🙏🏼 I love to see that smaller world countries are getting vaccines finally!

But we don’t know when and how we are going to get them. It’s been pretty hard and I really want me and my parents to be vaccinated ASAP. 

1 minute ago, Tony said:

But we don’t know when and how we are going to get them. It’s been pretty hard and I really want me and my parents to be vaccinated ASAP. 

most of the countries organize the vaccination process very fast as soon as the vaccine arrive! So I don´t think you´re gonna have a huge problem w/ it. It just depends on the distribution tho 

• ★ Moderator
3 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

most of the countries organize the vaccination process very fast as soon as the vaccine arrive! So I don´t think you´re gonna have a huge problem w/ it. It just depends on the distribution tho 

You’re right. As long as my father gets vaccinated first I’ll be more than happy.