A new Chromatica commercial in French

MiQuenDroid

2 minutes ago, MiQuenDroid said:

That's the french pronunciation yeah :haha:

Yeah I know but it sounds so funny imo 😂😂😂

I love french, but this is 💀💀💀

• LMAO 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

Free Woman impacting France 🇫🇷 French little monsters are so lucky! 

• TEA 2

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

happy for france,but texting with french monsters,they said they dont play the song on the radios.I am really confused,why her label release it

1 hour ago, Giulia Monster said:

This is great!! I really hope Free Woman is gonna be promoted well in France, and hopefully everywhere too 😍

French monsters, have you heard the song on the radio yet? Do they play it often?

at first they played it on small radios,then NRJ had it played online, then they announced they're officially playing the song and no news since then

Edited by Tonny

2 minutes ago, Tonny said:

happy for france,but texting with french monsters,they said they dont play the song on the radios.I am really confused,why her label release it

What's the point then? 😭😭

I guess if it had been played a lot in france, then there would be some hype about it. 

5 minutes ago, dafniye said:

What's the point then? 😭😭

I guess if it had been played a lot in france, then there would be some hype about it. 

its not..the first news about Free woman, impacting french radios was on 14th of april.Also an italian radio said Free woman is impacting their radio too, but dont know the update to this

4 minutes ago, Tonny said:

its not..the first news about Free woman, impacting french radios was on 14th of april.Also an italian radio said Free woman is impacting their radio too, but dont know the update to this

i saw that it was played on NRJ today.Could it be her team doing this or her french label?

Edited by Tonny

• ★ Senior Moderator
6 minutes ago, Tonny said:

i saw that it was played on NRJ today.Could it be her team doing this or her french label?

It’s Polydor, her label in France. 

Just now, Tony said:

It’s Polydor, her label in France. 

yeah i think Polydor is doing it, but wonder what's the reason?Elle france have an article about Gaga's collab with Dom and talk about Free woman,they had in the article that Free Woman's mv is coming "sooner than we think",but later deleted it.i think you(LGN) denied it

• ★ Senior Moderator
2 minutes ago, Tonny said:

yeah i think Polydor is doing it, but wonder what's the reason?Elle france have an article about Gaga's collab with Dom and talk about Free woman,they had in the article that Free Woman's mv is coming "sooner than we think",but later deleted it.i think you(LGN) denied it

Maybe it’s just to promote the album. And even though, Gaga is very loved in France. And promo is always good, it’s what we need the most for this album since we don’t get anything since 911 Short film  :pose:

• Love 1
  • TEA 1

14 minutes ago, Tony said:

Maybe it’s just to promote the album. And even though, Gaga is very loved in France. And promo is always good, it’s what we need the most for this album since we don’t get anything since 911 Short film  :pose:

true that.Hope the remix album is true and gonna droop soon

• Love 2

1 hour ago, Tonny said:

Oh yeah, I heard about the Italian too. Honestly, I don't understand this system of making a song a single for a few countries only.

They are probably just doing each others promo. Gaga was paid to promote the wine and at the same time they are promoting Free Woman and the album...

1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Oh yeah, I heard about the Italian too. Honestly, I don't understand this system of making a song a single for a few countries only.

Me neither lol. Why don't they make Sour Candy promotional single in South Korea then?

• ★ Senior Moderator
8 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Me neither lol. Why don't they make Sour Candy promotional single in South Korea then?

Great idea! But that’s up to Universal Music Korea I guess. 🤔 It would be great if they promote SC. 

49 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I don't know which radio said that, but so far I haven't heard anything..

it was a radio in Sardinia:Radiolina or smth they have an article about the song

37 minutes ago, Tony said:

Great idea! But that’s up to Universal Music Korea I guess. 🤔 It would be great if they promote SC. 

Universal music thailand said a mv for SC is coming too a day after the release of SC lol

Edited by Tonny

• ★ Senior Moderator
19 minutes ago, Tonny said:

Universal music thailand said a mv for SC is coming too a day after the release of SC lol

:tired: almost a year and nothing happened. We’re still waiting 

47 minutes ago, Tony said:

:tired: almost a year and nothing happened. We’re still waiting 

yeah also I remember jennie posted of sc saying coming soon after it was released.They said:MV hasn't been released yet, but wait a little bit.There may be a second round of surprise 

2 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

They are probably just doing each others promo. Gaga was paid to promote the wine and at the same time they are promoting Free Woman and the album...

Exactly. Like what measures are taken to make that song a single in that country? The sales? The popularity?? 

• ★ Senior Moderator
55 minutes ago, Tonny said:

yeah also I remember jennie posted of sc saying coming soon after it was released.They said:MV hasn't been released yet, but wait a little bit.There may be a second round of surprise 

I loved how Jennie promoted SC in her social media 🤩 she was so proud of it 

• Love 1