ARTPOP discussion

8 minutes ago, Tony said:

- DJWS will be at Scarlett Chicago on April 30th to discuss ARTPOP and its creation. All the proceeds from the event will go to The Born This Way Foundation.

They better ask the good questions!!

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Tonny said:

Well DJWS deleted all his ig posts about the petition and meeting with gaga.I think we could say goodbye to ACTII:sad2:

Okay I've read that he often "cleans" his social, so maybe that's just that? But if not, agree, that doesn't sound too good…

2 hours ago, Leography said:

Okay I've read that he often "cleans" his social, so maybe that's just that? But if not, agree, that doesn't sound too good…

yeah saw lots of people saying this.I think if it's not coming he gonna speak about it like he did about the meeting

E11o5-Mk-VIAM8l-k.jpg

anyways 

• 1 month later...
On 4/26/2021 at 4:04 PM, Triconoutsold said:

Ok I wanna know this: 

what are y´all favourite tracks on ARTPOP? 

which one do you usually skip when you stream the album and say "naaah this boring, next" ? 

what´s your favourite moment from the era? 

:sad3:

My fav: VENUS

skip: sometimes dope

fav moment: when she did the abramovic method and was acting weird, slowly walking and going out painted in white

23 hours ago, laly the germ said:

HOLD ON OMFG THAT'S IT GUYS. WE DID IT 

now we just need PRAYERS so gaga doesn't give up on it because we all know she's an aries

:cheering:

oh the fact that she's an aries and keeps delaying projects or giving up on them it's so real

:glasses3:

On 7/14/2021 at 7:36 PM, laly the germ said:

HOLD ON OMFG THAT'S IT GUYS. WE DID IT 

now we just need PRAYERS so gaga doesn't give up on it because we all know she's an aries

:cheering:

fingers crossed it's true. I want to hear temple and princess die studio version SO BAD

On 4/28/2021 at 3:23 PM, dafniye said:

My boyfriend just signed the act II petition for me and even shared it and I'm... I dunno why but that made me so happy. We haven't been dating long but it makes me so content when he does stuff related to gaga just because he knows how much I love her 🥺❤️

omg he's so sweet!!!! marry him

On 7/16/2021 at 12:35 AM, mileeeeeeyyy said:

oh the fact that she's an aries and keeps delaying projects or giving up on them it's so real

:glasses3:

Do you believe that? what is your sign?