ARTPOP discussion

Lady Gaga‘s producer DJ White Shadow & choreographer, Richy Jackson, both share support on their Instagram stories for the fan-made ARTPOP movement and the ongoing petition for the album‘s follow-up „ACT II“.

Petition: https://t.co/ItOejEUjTz

20210427_162354.jpg

20210427_162358.jpg

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- DJWS will be at Scarlett Chicago on April 30th to discuss ARTPOP and its creation. All the proceeds from the event will go to The Born This Way Foundation.  

Top 3:  1. Aura  2. ARTPOP  3. Jewels & Drugs  None  The last artRAVE. I remember I was watching the livestream with my friend @Lola Carranza at college. And we stayed all afternoon long watching the concert. That was the most iconic ARTPOP era moment.  

*BEST friend please 

Posted Images

23 hours ago, dafniye said:

Ikrrr so many people woke from the dead and were like "oh I love ARTPOP" but now they're nowhere to be found

exactly :sad2:

5 hours ago, dafniye said:

Lady Gaga‘s producer DJ White Shadow & choreographer, Richy Jackson, both share support on their Instagram stories for the fan-made ARTPOP movement and the ongoing petition for the album‘s follow-up „ACT II“.

Petition: https://t.co/ItOejEUjTz

20210427_162354.jpg

20210427_162358.jpg

plsssssss not my fake pop craveL post :DerpGa:

22 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

exactly :sad2:

plsssssss not my fake pop craveL post :DerpGa:

No wayyyy I thought that was legit 😭💀

My boyfriend just signed the act II petition for me and even shared it and I'm... I dunno why but that made me so happy. We haven't been dating long but it makes me so content when he does stuff related to gaga just because he knows how much I love her 🥺❤️

Hello everyone! I wish you a great evening! 

I just wanted to clarify a few things: 

@LGSTEMS and I are no insiders. We´re part of the "ARTPOP Ambassadors" and we´re working very hard on planing some fun things for ARTPOP! 

What we´ve teased today is something we were planing for about 2 weeks! Unfortunately it doesn´t depend on us but on someone else... 

We´ve decided to tease it a bit with "Tea" since there´s a correlation between what we´ve planed and the song. But I can confirm and reassure you that the song isn´t going to leak (at least no that we know of), it´s not going to get released (unless Gaga and DJWS decide to) and we don´t have any new ACT II news. 

LGSTEMS went a bit too far cause of excitement and trolled a bit that Tea is leaking/getting released. We are really sorry for that and in the future we´ll be doing better with the teasing and promotion! We´ll take things on a more serious level for you! We know that plenty of things in this fandom were traumatic and we´ve had our disappointments more than enough. We´re sorry again! :kiss:

That being said, something IS coming next week and we hope you´re gonna have much much fun! We hope we can roll it out complitely like we´ve planned and give a great ARTPOP experiance!

Paws Up :sad3: 

• TEA 3
1 hour ago, Triconoutsold said:

@dafniyeomg we love a supporting bf!!!! i really hope the petition will rise again sooooon 

Ikrrr made my heart so happy. 

1 hour ago, Triconoutsold said:

when the fandom is gonna have their best time next week and enjoy what we´ve planned for them >>>>>

WHAT DID YOU PLAN TELL US PLEASE

Omg I'm so excited! I can't even guess what it's going to be but maybe some unreleased info or anything? Whatever happens, I'm fjskdkdkkd

Good luck to you guys! Thanks for doing this, it's appreciated 🤩❤️

11 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Omg I'm so excited! I can't even guess what it's going to be but maybe some unreleased info or anything? Whatever happens, I'm fjskdkdkkd

Good luck to you guys! Thanks for doing this, it's appreciated 🤩❤️

I don´t think we´re gonna get Info but it´s gonna be sooo much fun for the whole fandom! :tree:

1 minute ago, Triconoutsold said:

I don´t think we´re gonna get Info but it´s gonna be sooo much fun for the whole fandom! :tree:

Anything's fine by me! Just want to have fun and discuss ARTPOP

1598734298694.png

• Love 1
On 4/26/2021 at 2:04 PM, Triconoutsold said:

Ok I wanna know this: 

what are y´all favourite tracks on ARTPOP? 

which one do you usually skip when you stream the album and say "naaah this boring, next" ? 

what´s your favourite moment from the era? 

:sad3:

Ok 

Top 3

Venus G.U.Y. Aura

Sometimes i skip Jewels n drugs if im not in the mood

• Love 1
On 4/26/2021 at 3:04 PM, Triconoutsold said:

Ok I wanna know this: 

what are y´all favourite tracks on ARTPOP? 

which one do you usually skip when you stream the album and say "naaah this boring, next" ? 

what´s your favourite moment from the era? 

:sad3:

My top 3 are applause, mjh and venus.

Honestly I don't think I skip any tracks, I love listening to the album from beginning to end, it's a whole experience.

Probably the day when the cover was revealed, everyone was on twt waiting for Gaga to show us the full cover, and it was really fun because she did it by parts.

Also the day of the last artRAVE when she did the livestream, it felt really good to be a part of it, like we were all together, even if I was just watching it on my computer screen

Thats soo cute!!We really as a fanbase haven't been that close in a long time.Thanks for the petition, what we did was amazing.Gaga even acknowledged it.Looks like ARTPOP is our core as a fanbase and still we show what we can do together.we're waiting :fun::tricon:

15 hours ago, Santydayalac said:

Ok 

Top 3

Venus G.U.Y. Aura

Sometimes i skip Jewels n drugs if im not in the mood

Tasteee tho i likeee it

the only thing I dont like about J&D is that there’s too many rappers tbh

5 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

What's going on?? I haven't been on Twitter much lately 😅  But I look forward to see what surprise you have for next week!

And by the way @Triconoutsold thank you for making the ARTPOP Act II petition :kiss:

You’re very welcome 🥰

well, were planning something special for next week. It’s almost finalized and I hope we can share it with you all soon!

I think it’s going to be so fun! Something like this never happened in the fandom 👀

5 hours ago, Tonny said:

Thats soo cute!!We really as a fanbase haven't been that close in a long time.Thanks for the petition, what we did was amazing.Gaga even acknowledged it.Looks like ARTPOP is our core as a fanbase and still we show what we can do together.we're waiting :fun::tricon:

🥰🥰🥰

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator

- DJWS will be at Scarlett Chicago on April 30th to discuss ARTPOP and its creation. All the proceeds from the event will go to The Born This Way Foundation.

• Love 2

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…