ARTPOP discussion

Hi everyone! 

After we got ARTPOP to trend worldwide, got it on #2 US iTunes and #1 worldwide and Europe iTunes, I was wonder what would help keep this hype alive? 
What´s something that would interest you in still tweeting and listening mor about ARTPOP?  What´s something we could collectively trend as a fandom? 

Can´t wait to hear your ideas and opinions!

spacer.png

• Love 2
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

- DJWS will be at Scarlett Chicago on April 30th to discuss ARTPOP and its creation. All the proceeds from the event will go to The Born This Way Foundation.  

Top 3:  1. Aura  2. ARTPOP  3. Jewels & Drugs  None  The last artRAVE. I remember I was watching the livestream with my friend @Lola Carranza at college. And we stayed all afternoon long watching the concert. That was the most iconic ARTPOP era moment.  

*BEST friend please 

Posted Images

We should propose a schedule and make the information reach all the people to make it trend. We can still making streaming parties, and signing parties but it's essential to make the information reach a huge part of the fandom, maybe we could use this as a tool to reach more people also on Twitter, u and ur team of ambassadors can reach more people and the small accounts have a huge power so its a fact of organization

Just now, Santydayalac said:

We should propose a schedule and make the information reach all the people to make it trend. We can still making streaming parties, and signing parties but it's essential to make the information reach a huge part of the fandom, maybe we could use this as a tool to reach more people also on Twitter, u and ur team of ambassadors can reach more people and the small accounts have a huge power so its a fact of organization

so you´re suggesting basically more streaming parties and that we promote them here and on twitter, if I understand you right?

Just now, Triconoutsold said:

so you´re suggesting basically more streaming parties and that we promote them here and on twitter, if I understand you right?

Yup

Just now, Triconoutsold said:

so you´re suggesting basically more streaming parties and that we promote them here and on twitter, if I understand you right

Also make the locals think is a new album and make that kind of stuff of starbucks lol 

1 minute ago, Triconoutsold said:

Thank you! we tried one on friday, but it kinda flopped. But well. We´ll try one hopefully with new tracking weekend! including a surprise hopefully :glasses3:

I think it flopped cuz nobody knows, just a few accounts were tweeting about the streaming party and a huge part of the small accounts didn't know about the event and as i said on Twitter it's hard to move an entire fandom when a little group of people knows about the event 

• Love 1

I think of we got more of unreleased outtakes or something new from the ARTPOP era the fans would go crazy all over again. Right now our only hope to keep it charting or to make it chart is through streaming parties and twitter trends. I know a way we can make twitter trends happen but I don't have any audience and if I tried that method my account wouldn't work because half the time I'm suspended. All we would need would be like 50-60 people and some information/instructions and bam. ARTPOP will be trending all over again. 

3 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I think of we got more of unreleased outtakes or something new from the ARTPOP era the fans would go crazy all over again. Right now our only hope to keep it charting or to make it chart is through streaming parties and twitter trends. I know a way we can make twitter trends happen but I don't have any audience and if I tried that method my account wouldn't work because half the time I'm suspended. All we would need would be like 50-60 people and some information/instructions and bam. ARTPOP will be trending all over again. 

We need help to make it trend easily

Another idea maybe we could make a challenge with the demo of Aura (Burqa) or try to make popular the sexxx dreams one too, give more ideas for challenges

Edited by Santydayalac
6 minutes ago, Santydayalac said:

We need help to make it trend easily

Another idea maybe we could make a challenge with the demo of Aura (Burqa) or try to make popular the sexxx dreams one too, give more ideas for challenges

My sister used to do this thing for a twitter group before, and they used to make trends literally every day. Like every.single.day. And they used to go top 1 or top 2 in our country, and sometimes worldwide too depending on what they were trending.

That's exactly why behind the scenes is always trending on twitter. And I know the method that's why I feel so happy when Gaga's trending because I know it's genuine and not something fake like that. 

We could try to make every week a streaming party constantly of the ARTPOP singles, or also could make half of an month streaming parties of every individual song of the album, like one day streaming Aura and making TT the title of the track... It would be constantly rising more the streams of the album by streaming one song than all the album. Also make not only stream on Spotify, but on places like YouTube or so!

4 minutes ago, dafniye said:

My sister used to do this thing for a twitter group before, and they used to make trends literally every day. Like every.single.day. And they used to go top 1 or top 2 in our country, and sometimes worldwide too depending on what they were trending.

That's exactly why behind the scenes is always trending on twitter. And I know the method that's why I feel so happy when Gaga's trending because I know it's genuine and not something fake like that. 

Well at this moment we need to make that petition reach 100k we are on the middle of the way and we need to plan the things and make a schedule to make it real

1 minute ago, Santydayalac said:

Well at this moment we need to make that petition reach 100k we are on the middle of the way and we need to plan the things and make a schedule to make it real

I'll ask my sister for details soon and if people here (and everyone's little monster friends) are willing to become sort of a team of trending for gaga that would be great because we'll need people who are willing to spend at least two hours or more to trend that. 

• Thanks 1
20 hours ago, dafniye said:

tbh I don´t think we will get anything old from ARTPOP unless "Boris" leaks it. I mean, we did ask, but well.. 

20 hours ago, dafniye said:

I'll ask my sister for details soon and if people here (and everyone's little monster friends) are willing to become sort of a team of trending for gaga that would be great because we'll need people who are willing to spend at least two hours or more to trend that. 

The sad thins is that acutally a big part of the fandom left the hype after the buying and streaming party two weeks agos. but we´ll figure something out. 

6 hours ago, Tony said:

I think we should host another Streaming Parties, so we can keep the streams up. I’ve created a Spotify playlist if anyone wants to like, stream of share it:

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/5qmvz93AUVcutQqSCA99YI?si=eRNkTmYeRfmeJAoXJxAoDA

yes! those are already being plannend, we´re waiting on a few things to come together  :award2:

Ok I wanna know this: 

what are y´all favourite tracks on ARTPOP? 

which one do you usually skip when you stream the album and say "naaah this boring, next" ? 

what´s your favourite moment from the era? 

:sad3:

32 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

The sad thins is that acutally a big part of the fandom left the hype after the buying and streaming party two weeks agos. but we´ll figure something out. 

Ikrrr so many people woke from the dead and were like "oh I love ARTPOP" but now they're nowhere to be found

My favorite track is Sexxx dreams. No matter live, studio, or demo. Sexxx dreams is always the right answer. 

Something that I skip, hmm, i have to say Dope. Not because I hate it, but because sometimes I'm in such a joyous mood from the other tracks that I don't want to convert that energy into something sad. Dope is reserved for nights where I feel like crying oe listening to ballads. 

Favorite moment, when gaga performed Swine at the SXSW festival. Man what a powerful moment and always makes me feel so sad that that's how she felt and went through.

Another favorite is when burqa got leaked and a fan was streaming it and gaga just happened to park right next to them and made a demon face at them and because of the lightening her eyes lit up too 😭😭 that poor person was like "AAAA gaga I won't share it I promise gaga!" and then they shared it lmao

1 hour ago, Triconoutsold said:

Top 3: 

1. Aura 

2. ARTPOP 

3. Jewels & Drugs 

which one do you usually skip when you stream the album and say "naaah this boring, next" ? 

None 

The last artRAVE. I remember I was watching the livestream with my friend @Lola Carranza at college. And we stayed all afternoon long watching the concert. That was the most iconic ARTPOP era moment.  

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Tony said:

Top 3: 

1. Aura 

2. ARTPOP 

3. Jewels & Drugs 

None 

The last artRAVE. I remember I was watching the livestream with my friend @Lola Carranza at college. And we stayed all afternoon long watching the concert. That was the most iconic ARTPOP era moment.  

*BEST friend please :clownmakeup:

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Triconoutsold said:

Ok I wanna know this: 

Probably Gypsy, Venus, Mary Jane Holland...

I usually skip Swine 👀

Favorite moment: the artRave!

• Love 1
15 hours ago, Lola Carranza said:

*BEST friend please :clownmakeup:

BFFs bestie ❤️ 

14 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Probably Gypsy, Venus, Mary Jane Holland...

I usually skip Swine 👀

Favorite moment: the artRave!

Not swine😭😭😭 i agree with you, the artRAVE is the most iconic moment of the era! 

1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

Sorry...I just can't hahaha

But when I forgot to skip it I sing it anyway 🤣

I usually skip one of your favorite songs 😭😭😭 but not all the time. 

17 hours ago, Triconoutsold said:

Ok I wanna know this: 

Favorite tracks: 

G.U.Y., Applause, Sexxx Dreams 

i usually skip Do what u want when I listen to the CD or the old digital version I have 

my favorite moment is the itunes festival