90 day fiancé discussion

dafniye

Does anybody here watch 90 day fiancé? 

I got addicted to it after gaga said on ellen that she watches that show. It's so fun and I love seeing some people become so desperate for a green card 😂

If so, who's your favorite couple? Or a favorite pair, even if they didn't end up together? 

• ★ Senior Moderator

I've seen so many memes from this show, in particular from a man without a neck. His memes were all over twitter. I've seen episodes from gypsies and from a mexican woman marrying an american. And also an american getting married with a russian guy. That TV is beyond funny, charming and exaggerated.

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

5 hours ago, Tony said:

I've seen so many memes from this show, in particular from a man without a neck. His memes were all over twitter. I've seen episodes from gypsies and from a mexican woman marrying an american. And also an american getting married with a russian guy. That TV is beyond funny, charming and exaggerated.

Yes his name is no neck ed 😂😂 his episodes used to be so funny mainly because the guy is so full of himself

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, dafniye said:

Yes his name is no neck ed 😂😂 his episodes used to be so funny mainly because the guy is so full of himself

OMG 😭😂😂😂 not this. The video where he makes the girl laugh and she says “so funny” gets me every time 😂😂 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

31 minutes ago, Tony said:

OMG 😭😂😂😂 not this. The video where he makes the girl laugh and she says “so funny” gets me every time 😂😂 

The "I like the view" meme is also from this. Poor Rose I really felt for her 😭😂