Merry Christmas

:tree:I everybody!  

I just wanted to wish a merry Christmas to this beautiful fandom  ! I know maybe some of you are alone or maybe sick,  I hope you'll found here people to talk to if you want. ❤🌲☃️🎄

And if you dont feel good found a video of our queen to comfort you   there are plenty of them ❤

• Love 3

Thanks, you too! :cheers:

This year was really brutal for all of us in so many ways, so I hope everyone will get to have a great Christmas (or whatever holiday you're celebrating!) 

And if not, the year is coming to an end, so hopefully 2021 will bring a lot more of good news! 💕

• Love 4
10 hours ago, Adeline said:

:tree:I everybody!  

I just wanted to wish a merry Christmas to this beautiful fandom  ! I know maybe some of you are alone or maybe sick,  I hope you'll found here people to talk to if you want. ❤🌲☃️🎄

And if you dont feel good found a video of our queen to comfort you   there are plenty of them ❤

Merry Chyristmas sweetie

8 hours ago, Leography said:

Thanks, you too! :cheers:

This year was really brutal for all of us in so many ways, so I hope everyone will get to have a great Christmas (or whatever holiday you're celebrating!) 

And if not, the year is coming to an end, so hopefully 2021 will bring a lot more of good news! 💕

I hope so!! Stay safe and happy hahaha

• Love 3
17 minutes ago, Bertie1006 said:

I hope people managed to stay safe and healthy over Christmas this year. It was hard for everyone and I’m proud of us Little Monsters for staying as strong as we can ❤️💜:kiss:

Likewise! 🎄❤️

• Love 2
  • Matt changed the title to Merry Christmas
  • 1 month later...