The Academy Awards 2021

Tony

I really hope Laura Pausini is gonna win the Oscar for Original Song Io sì (Seen) written for the movie The Life Ahead (La Vita Davanti A Se).
Laura wrote the song together with Diane Warren. They already won the Golden Globe for it.

I don't know if you know Laura Pausini, she's Italian and is known internationally as well. Especially in South America.

The movie is really good and it's available on Netflix, and it's starring Sophia Loren 😍

Schermata 2021-04-25 alle 21.19.22.png

3 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I really hope Laura Pausini is gonna win the Oscar for Original Song Io sì (Seen) written for the movie The Life Ahead (La Vita Davanti A Se).
Laura wrote the song together with Diane Warren. They already won the Golden Globe for it.

I don't know if you know Laura Pausini, she's Italian and is known internationally as well. Especially in South America.

The movie is really good and it's available on Netflix, and it's starring Sophia Loren 😍

Schermata 2021-04-25 alle 21.19.22.png

Off topic but the girl behind really looks like Patrizia. Just had to put my two cents in. 

22 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Off topic but the girl behind really looks like Patrizia. Just had to put my two cents in. 

🤣🤣 no she’s Sophia Loren, a famous Italian actress. 

Fun fact: the character of Sophia Loren will be shown in the movie House of Gucci, and she will be played by Madalina Diana Ghenea.

These are the pics from the set https://www.instagram.com/p/CMuLSOUptxr/?igshid=1fq2fqi5hmdlo

2 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

🤣🤣 no she’s Sophia Loren, a famous Italian actress. 

Fun fact: the character of Sophia Loren will be shown in the movie House of Gucci, and she will be played by Madalina Diana Ghenea.

These are the pics from the set https://www.instagram.com/p/CMuLSOUptxr/?igshid=1fq2fqi5hmdlo

Oh my god so like Patrizia look-alike was involved in Patrizia's life story? I don't know why but I can't grasp my mind around this 😂😂😂

I don't even know half of the nominees, but I just want to say, Mulan (2020) got TWO nominations?? I mean, they're little awards but that film I remember that was SO controversial because they decided to replace Li Shang (a character from the movie originally brown-skined) with a white actor; the Mulan actress supports the Honk Kong police and the filming was took on Xinjiang, where there is a big internment camp. Shame on the Academy for that.

7 minutes ago, dafniye said:

Oh my god so like Patrizia look-alike was involved in Patrizia's life story? I don't know why but I can't grasp my mind around this 😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

She probably just appears in one or two scenes. She was seen leaving a Gucci boutique with Aldo Gucci sometime in the 70s. These are the original pictures. I love how they are filming the movie in every detail.

(SORRY THIS IS GOING OFF TIME..whoever can move topics can move it in the hog discussion or wherever)

AAAF1D05-55A3-4078-86B8-EF6F556C7CE7.jpeg

E8C0FBFE-96A8-4803-9641-E0C13AC873B3.jpeg

She doesn’t have anything to do with Patrizia and the murder

Edited by Giulia Monster
  • Love 1

• ★ Senior Moderator

I can't believe Diane Warren lost again :sad2: She deserved the award. But congratulations to H.E.R. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

4 hours ago, Tony said:

I can't believe Diane Warren lost again :sad2:

Omg Diane is like 😐😐😐

Poor her, but at least they won the Golden Globe for that song!! 🤣

The performance was GREAT 😍

Edited by Giulia Monster

11 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Omg Diane is like 😐😐😐

She deserved the Oscar 😭😭 sometimes the academy doesn't really do justice to the awards

• ★ Senior Moderator
14 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

Omg Diane is like 😐😐😐

I know! She keeps losing every time. I really thought this was her year. 😔 I know someday she’ll get that Oscar ❤️

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…