Bloodpop on Chromatica remix album

I really hope this does happen, and that it is released on vinyl. I would KILL for the older remix albums on vinyl, but I can't find them ANYWHERE! I would love to see Rina Sawayama or Charli XCX, but I don't think that I would want to see Madonna- I'm just not a super big fan of her

29 minutes ago, taten said:

I really hope this does happen, and that it is released on vinyl. I would KILL for the older remix albums on vinyl, but I can't find them ANYWHERE! I would love to see Rina Sawayama or Charli XCX, but I don't think that I would want to see Madonna- I'm just not a super big fan of her

I don't think that there's a possibility of Madonna being on it. Just seems like an alternate universe

• TEA 1
10 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I don't think that there's a possibility of Madonna being on it. Just seems like an alternate universe

I get that- while I would support Gaga no matter what she would do, I just don't think that the two of them will work together in the future. 

Just now, taten said:

I get that- while I would support Gaga no matter what she would do, I just don't think that the two of them will work together in the future. 

The reunion at the Oscars 2019 was as much as they could do I guess. I'm happy either way. Just want babylon early version please. 

• ★ Moderator

WE WILL GET BAD BUNNY FOR THE REMIX ALBUM!!

MANIFEST IT WITH ME !!

GAGA X BAD BUNNY

🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯

(Also Bad Bunny X Lady Gaga edits by @FAMEPLASTIC on twitter, the 2 images)

PicsArt_04-28-09.48.36.jpg

1 hour ago, Ray said:

MANIFEST IT WITH ME !!

GAGA X BAD BUNNY

🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯

I don't know how to feel about that but mostly, excitement is winning over. I can't wait for side B of Chromatica 😩❤️

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
2 hours ago, Ray said:

MANIFEST IT WITH ME !!

GAGA X BAD BUNNY

🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯🕯

Latinos representing 🙏🏻 A collab with him would be very interesting 🧐 and I won’t complain at all. 

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

22 minutes ago, Triconoutsold said:

I just hope this remix album isnt "Lady Gaga - The Remix" and "Born This Way - The Remix" and has some acutally good things and collabs on it. otherwise it ain´t really special 

Yeah. Maybe they'll slap the remixes already released (rain on me, 911, free woman etc) and add one or two more and call it a day. We can expect anything. Who knows

• ★ Moderator
23 hours ago, Tony said:

Latinos representing 🙏🏻 A collab with him would be very interesting 🧐 and I won’t complain at all. 

I feel like the world wont be ready for it. The general public loves Bad Bunny and he collabs with gaga, or i mean Gaga accepts the collab 🙄. It will be a cultural reset. 

:hello:

• Love 1
  • ★ Moderator
7 minutes ago, Ray said:

I feel like the world wont be ready for it. The general public loves Bad Bunny and he collabs with gaga, or i mean Gaga accepts the collab 🙄. It will be a cultural reset. 

:hello:

Can you imagine such a thing? Now Gaga would join Janet, Katy and Madonna for collaborating with reggaetón acts. 

3 minutes ago, Tony said:

Can you imagine such a thing? Now Gaga would join Janet, Katy and Madonna for collaborating with reggaetón acts. 

If the Rina collab is a thing it would make sense for Bad Bunny to have a track as well I’d love to see him in Sour Candy 👀

• ★ Moderator
On 4/30/2021 at 12:08 AM, Tony said:

I WILL LITERALLY START CRYING. Keep manifesting

:crying:

• 3 weeks later...
  • ★ Moderator
On 4/29/2021 at 12:18 AM, Tony said:

if anyone complains ill be fighting them :)

18 hours ago, chimera2.0 said:

OMG it's gonna be so interesting, really excited for all the collabs. Can't wait :cheering:

THIS OMG. The way i just started listening to Arca a months plus ago and theyve been on loop, LITERALLY, Soo good. This album is going to be fire and really excited.

• ★ Moderator
On 5/17/2021 at 5:10 AM, Ray said:

f anyone complains ill be fighting them :)

Yes ma’am 

spacer.png