Bloodpop on Chromatica remix album

• ★ Senior Moderator

OMG It’s happening! 😭😭😭 i hope this is not a joke!

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

well that doesn't confirm the album at 100%,either they're working on it or everyone's busy and it won't come soon.But him tweeting this and ben rice saying he's gearing up for a new gaga project and works with people through zoom could really mean they're giving us a remix album

• TEA 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
1 minute ago, Tonny said:

well that doesn't confirm the album at 100%,either they're working on it or everyone's busy and it won't come soon.But him tweeting this and ben rice saying he's gearing up for a new gaga project and works with people through zoom could really mean they're giving us a remix album

I hope this is really happening. I want to listen to Haus labs’ Babylon. But for the the final version will always be superior and it’s excellence. 

• TEA 1

1 minute ago, Tony said:

I hope this is really happening. I want to listen to Haus labs’ Babylon. But for the the final version will always be superior and it’s excellence. 

same here.And the rumored 911 remix with charlie

• Love 1
  • ★ Senior Moderator
2 minutes ago, Tonny said:

same here.And the rumored 911 remix with charlie

I can’t wait for that 911 remix with charli xbox. Gay rights! 48999FE9-44F3-4025-9050-BAC156C04193.jpeg.fb3dab1cc71b578e0efcc38c41a0c4a8.jpeg

• WIG 1

7 minutes ago, Tonny said:

Yeah, with his tweet alone from the last time I didn't really wholly believe it, but now I'm so excited for it because it must be! 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Some fans are so annoying :eww: Producers do not have to tell us what they are doing all the time, just let them work and have some respect...

Ugh tell me about it. This is why I hate stan twitter they act so entitled there. What they don't understand is that gaga doesn't owe us anything. Yet they keep demanding like spoiled brats

• ★ Senior Moderator
8 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

Some fans are so annoying :eww: Producers do not have to tell us what they are doing all the time, just let them work and have some respect...

OMG I know right? Iike some are very disrespectful, that’s why they end up being blocked. 

8 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

I think the 911 remix with Charlie is 100% happening....I don't know about the others.

I think Charli and Rina too. I'm not a huge Charli fan but if gaga deems her good enough, then that's all the assurance I need

Still I'm skeptical for this project. I mean, how would be these kind of remixes? Some new featurings and all new BloodPop work without some new Gaga unreleased goodies? I mean, we've been waiting for Babylon Haus Mix for so long even Shazam had it almost like a year... 

18 minutes ago, bllackout said:

Still I'm skeptical for this project. I mean, how would be these kind of remixes? Some new featurings and all new BloodPop work without some new Gaga unreleased goodies? I mean, we've been waiting for Babylon Haus Mix for so long even Shazam had it almost like a year... 

I hope gaga is involved too and does include something unreleased in it, and she does some new vocals. I don't want it to be completely a remixed album from BloodPop alone. 

• TEA 1
6 hours ago, Giulia Monster said:

I think the 911 remix with Charlie is 100% happening....I don't know about the others.

yeah last time Charlie had q and a and she posted a screenshot of a chat with someone and she said:i definitely want to do the remix

Also I just discovered Shazam recognises the Free woman(Dom perignon collab mix)..I don’t know how I can post a pic here lol 

Edited by Tonny

Sure this is interesting, but this remix album still is kinda weird to me, because I think of it more of an EP than an remix album. Chromatica anniversary is coming too close and I don't think that even for May 29 Gaga or Bl**dp*p would release something. :cheers:

5 minutes ago, bllackout said:

Sure this is interesting, but this remix album still is kinda weird to me, because I think of it more of an EP than an remix album. Chromatica anniversary is coming too close and I don't think that even for May 29 Gaga or Bl**dp*p would release something. :cheers:

The only thing I'm excited for is the Haus Labs early version. That's it. I'm not too fond of remixes. My excitement is only for Babylon 💀

• TEA 1
33 minutes ago, bllackout said:

Wait WHAT? Do you have any screenshot of that?

I don’t know hot to post a pic here..I also dm-Ed the guy,who created it and he said he can’t speak now but to be patient..He didn’t know that Shazam and Siri recognises the song and he was happy 

1 minute ago, Tonny said:

I don’t know hot to post a pic here..I also dm-Ed the guy,who created it and he said he can’t speak now but to be patient..He didn’t know that Shazam and Siri recognises the song and he was happy 

You can copy the image and paste it directly. Also, you can upload it on img-ur for example and insert the URL with this button! 

spacer.png

• Thanks 1