911 (Official MV) LG Alternative Version

Tony

• ★ Senior Moderator

@GagaTrove just posted the 4K video from the LG Alternative Music video celebrating for their 1K Follows on Twitter. 

Thank you and congratulations Gaga Trove 🎉

image.thumb.png.c4221b2f975d9c0c88cb3a51ccb25596.pngimage.thumb.png.198dd0a32cbf0af2ace16e982b163677.png
image.thumb.png.49fe06036f0c435be2518ac2aaa7565c.pngimage.thumb.png.2d6a064912d31953fd8c938e1a11cb43.png

FORMAT: .MP4

DOWNLOAD LINK (Need the Key, you can find it below): CLICK HERE

DOWNLOAD KEY (Need to reply this topic to unhide): 

Hidden Content

Reply to this topic to see the hidden content.

• Love 3

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why…

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 minute ago, Giulia Monster said:

Thank God they chose the other ending 😭😭😭😭😭

I know! This one is very tragic 😭💔F4128C5E-8A97-48F3-872B-A6C97A3C2FF2.jpeg.855c703a1e1bbb06fa3cf81a2ebc43c2.jpeg

I don't know if she passes out or dies but this breaks my heart so much. I'm so glad they didn't choose this one. I was already so shocked and cried with the other one, straight up killing her or her passing out would have been too much. 

I hope we never have to see her go through that

3 minutes ago, dafniye said:

I don't know if she passes out or dies but this breaks my heart so much. I'm so glad they didn't choose this one. I was already so shocked and cried with the other one, straight up killing her or her passing out would have been too much. 

She dies 😭😭😭

and you’re right, it would have been to much 😢 I think they didn’t choose this ending cause they knew it would have been too much for people to watch it, especially people who have similar problems...

My Gaga :sad2:

20 minutes ago, Giulia Monster said:

She dies 😭😭😭

and you’re right, it would have been to much 😢 I think they didn’t choose this ending cause they knew it would have been too much for people to watch it, especially people who have similar problems...

My Gaga :sad2:

Gaga of course knew as well how upsetting it would be for us 😭❤️

Screenshot_20210425_014638.jpg

2 hours ago, dafniye said:

I know!! The ending shocked me the first time I watched the video, I rewatched it like 10 times to try to understand, I can't imagine how I'd felt watching this ending. 

I really like the colors tho, hopefully we can see the first version in with this coloring someday

32 minutes ago, justagirlvic said:

I know!! The ending shocked me the first time I watched the video, I rewatched it like 10 times to try to understand, I can't imagine how I'd felt watching this ending. 

I really like the colors tho, hopefully we can see the first version in with this coloring someday

Agreed. The first already felt like a huge shock, this would have made me so, so upset. The "please, I don't wanna die" already stung my heart.. But then dying literally seconds after that? No way. 

7 hours ago, dafniye said:

Gaga of course knew as well how upsetting it would be for us 😭❤️

Screenshot_20210425_014638.jpg

I remember this tweet 😭 I wanna hug her!

4 hours ago, dafniye said:

The "please, I don't wanna die" already stung my heart..

Same 💔💔

• ★ Senior Moderator
5 hours ago, dafniye said:

Agreed. The first already felt like a huge shock, this would have made me so, so upset. The "please, I don't wanna die" already stung my heart.. But then dying literally seconds after that? No way. 

That part always makes me cry :sad1:

but in terms of performance, she acted so GOOD! She was being the iconic actress that she is. 

3 hours ago, Tony said:

That part always makes me cry :sad1:

but in terms of performance, she acted so GOOD! She was being the iconic actress that she is. 

She was SO good. Like convincingly good. When I'm seeing her acting, I sometimes forget that it's Gaga. My sister watched asib the other day for the first time and she was shocked at how well gaga was acting considering it was her first movie. And 911... That was devastatingly beautiful. 

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 hour ago, dafniye said:

She was SO good. Like convincingly good. When I'm seeing her acting, I sometimes forget that it's Gaga. My sister watched asib the other day for the first time and she was shocked at how well gaga was acting considering it was her first movie. And 911... That was devastatingly beautiful. 

Some people say she was overacting in 911 like... :ironic: NO! She was good! And her acting will always be good. I can’t stand haters but it’s better to ignore them. 

My mom was shocked with ASIB too. She wasn’t expecting Gaga to be a good actress. 

6 minutes ago, Tony said:

Some people say she was overacting in 911 like... :ironic: NO! She was good! And her acting will always be good. I can’t stand haters but it’s better to ignore them. 

My mom was shocked with ASIB too. She wasn’t expecting Gaga to be a good actress. 

Uh she just woke up from an accident and was wondering if anyone had died and couldn't feel her leg. I think she had the perfect reaction. The hysterics WERE needed.

I know for a fact that the haters who blabbed about all this don't know abc of acting

• ★ Senior Moderator
1 minute ago, dafniye said:

Uh she just woke up from an accident and was wondering if anyone had died and couldn't feel her leg. I think she had the perfect reaction. The hysterics WERE needed.

I know for a fact that the haters who blabbed about all this don't know abc of acting

Exactly! She was acting so good! In fact she has been acting so good since her old music videos; just look at the Marry The Night video, that MV is perfection! 

1 minute ago, Tony said:

Exactly! She was acting so good! In fact she has been acting so good since her old music videos; just look at the Marry The Night video, that MV is perfection! 

I think most people (haters) just see her from one eye which is there to hate. They don't open the other to see how wonderfully talented she is and that her acting is a phenomenal job. She did great, marvelous in both versions of 911 and I know she's going to do great in House of Gucci too

• Tony unpinned this topic
  • 4 weeks later...
  • ★ Senior Moderator
On 5/29/2021 at 10:52 AM, JacButtafuoco said:

Does anyone still have it? The MEGA file was taken down :(

Hello! Sorry for super late reply. Here's the updated link: 

Don't hesitate to make video requests or ask us if you have any problem.