Lady Gaga Eurovision 2021

According to Google, Lady Gaga will perform at the Eurovision song contest on 22nd May, 2021!

This might most likely be fake, but what an exciting concept! 

20210424_190220.jpg

• LMAO 1
1 minute ago, Matt said:

They also listed a new concert in brazil lol :phone:

I hope the Brazilian fans don't go crazy after this listing. Poor them 😭🤚

• LMAO 1
27 minutes ago, Leography said:

As if we'd be this lucky 😂 I highkey wish it was true though, Imagine getting a second Chromatica performance :tired:

Don't remind me of the fact that we only have 1 Chromatica performance in life :')

If Gaga could hold a virtual concert, I'm sure all of the little monsters would be willing to buy a ticket 😭❤️

• Sad 1

It is well known that Mr. Google auto-generate the info from many sources. For instance: the Chromatica Ball date in Brazil was originally created on last.fm by the user @netunoboy, so Google index that info making by recognizing the words 'lady gaga, chromatica ball, 2021'.

6 hours ago, MBM said:

It is well known that Mr. Google auto-generate the info from many sources. For instance: the Chromatica Ball date in Brazil was originally created on last.fm by the user @netunoboy, so Google index that info making by recognizing the words 'lady gaga, chromatica ball, 2021'.

Ohh that's kinda shady

Google should be more accurate in their information so our hearts don't keep on breaking 😂

I don't know who sietse bakker is but oh well

20210425_140425.jpg