What is your favorite Countess quote?

I love, love, love Countess. She was a perfect sex icon, dominatrix, confident strong woman.

What are your favorite quotes of hers? 

My favorite is "Your boy has a jawline for days" 

20210423_173429.jpg

20210423_173431.jpg

20210423_173435.jpg

20210423_173433.jpg

• ★ Moderator

“Ignore her. She drinks.”

• Love 1

I think when love is pure you try to understand the reasons why.

On 4/24/2021 at 5:01 AM, FameMonsterDrew said:

Idk haven’t seen the show what season should I start on? Is it like drag race I can start on any season?

Yess you can start any season. I hadn't seen the first seasons either before watching season 5 and it made perfect sense on its own. I encourage you to watch it (only if you're not squeamish at some form of gruesome things and NSFW stuff) 

On 4/24/2021 at 4:01 AM, FameMonsterDrew said:

Idk haven’t seen the show what season should I start on? Is it like drag race I can start on any season?

Like Dafniye said, you can start with any seasons, cause each of them has its own story and different characters (even if most of the actors are the same).

I watched all 9 seasons, but the first seasons are so are much better.
I obviously love "HOTEL" (season 5) because Gaga is in it, but I liked the story as well. My favorite is "ASYLUM" (season 2), I love it!! Another good one is "COVEN" (Season 3) which is a fan favorite, and it's about witches. I liked "MURDER HOUSE" as well (season 1).

As you probably know Gaga is in Season 6 as well "ROANOKE", but I didn't like that season AT ALL, plus Gaga is seen in only a couple of scenes.

You should start by Hotel for sure, because of Gaga. I recommend you to read the plot for each seasons and see which one you might like. Some parts might be hard to watch or disturbing, so be careful.

47 minutes ago, taten said:

your boy has a jawline for daysssssss 🥵💋

Periodt periodt periodt. I orgasmed when she said that. I combusted heard a sine from above went to heaven and came back to hear her say it again in the last episode and the process repeated. 

• LMAO 1